Alexi Laiho left us at the age of 41!!

red dragon

Justiceforall
Skilled
The dance of death continues.. Children of Bodom's frontman passed away last week. He was only 41!!
Any fan of Alexi here? COB is the only extreme metal band I still listen to, I've seen them live twice. Alexi was a very small guy physically ( not even 6 feet tall, and very skinny) yet he had a MASSIVE presence on stage.. absolutely MASSIVE!!

Oh man this is terrible news. it's an amazing band. Same here - it's the only extreme metal band that I follow. Simply cause they make great music and it's not just death growls.

RIP Alexi.

Oh man this is terrible news. it's an amazing band. Same here - it's the only extreme metal band that I follow. Simply cause they make great music and it's not just death growls.

RIP Alexi.
Exactly, love their Synth parts.. amazing...Alexi was fantastic live!!

The dance of death continues.. Children of Bodom's frontman passed away last week. He was only 41!!
Any fan of Alexi here? COB is the only extreme metal band I still listen to, I've seen them live twice. Alexi was a very small guy physically ( not even 6 feet tall, and very skinny) yet he had a MASSIVE presence on stage.. absolutely MASSIVE!!

They kind of got me into the melodic death metal scene. I still remember listening to in your face on full blast.

Where did you see them live?

Back