FS: Monitor and LCD Alienware 23" 3D Monitor for 5000/- (Not Working) with FREE nVidia 3D Vision Emitter fully working

Status
Not open for further replies.

niceguy1430

Disciple
For Sale ! - Alienware 3D "non-working" Monitor for Parts or for someone who has the time and inclination to repair
  • Expected Price: Rs 7,000/- (Bought for 30k, retails today for around 31 to 35k). No low-balling please. Its an Alienware for God's sake even if not working, probably just an IC away from perfect working condition. But Im selling as-is-where-is basis.

• Source and Time of Purchase: Bought from ebay in Sept' 2010
  • Reason for Sale: It refuses to turn on to full brightness, sometimes turns on with barely noticable brightness or just blank screen. I dont have the time to pursue repairs so went and bought a BenQ 27" 3D LED Monitor from Amazon
    lol.gif
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMAd (cos out of warranty)
  • Product Condition: Was working till a couple of weeks back. Cosmetic Condition 9.5/10, Tech Working Condition 1/10
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes have ebay invoice, Screenshot of purchase attached
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No, warranty was only for 3 years, else would have repaired it myself
  • Accessories Included: Original stand, adapter cable, etc.
  • Product Location: Mumbai
  • Preferred Courier: Would prefer local sale for obvious reasons of being too heavy to ship. Else you can get it couriered outstation at your own cost and risk
  • Shipping Charges: Extra on actuals, Mumbai pickup available from Juhu or Kandivli

Final Price Drop to 5000 bucks PLUS FREE fully working nVidia 3DVision Emitter for the buyer( I bought 3D Vision 2 kit so one Emitter extra now)
If no one takes it now I will just go ahead and get it repaired and keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back