Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

No it does not mean Singapore.
I think Swiss post has some head office something there so it shows Singapore.
I checked online about this.
It has left china I feel. But definitely not Singapore.
All Swiss posts from APAC region I have seen give similar information.
Picked this info from the forums of Aliexpress etc.

I have a feeling this package will now go to Switzerland and then come to India. At least this is what I have read for Europe that package first goes to Zurich.

I don't know. See this:
http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RU481729226CH[DOUBLEPOST=1384173062][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW CH at the end of the tracking no. do suggest that the destination is Switzerland.
My package:
http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RB688311412CN
Does it mean the destination is china? :p
It still shows in transport for quite long time. The chinese translation shows the package was packed and sent to India. Yet to receive any information on it :)

Anyone having any idea of my situation.
@raksrules @tech.addict @m-jeri @aquaticbullet @manu1991
An order is placed on aliexpress and it is now in Kochi International Mail Centre. No idea why it is sent to Kochi.
An international shipment is supposed to go to Delhi or Kolkata. Then after to the original city to where it is supposed to be delivered.
See the Last Complaint here
http://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/india-posts-l183381.html

My tracking details
Untitled-1.jpg

@mojo what's your location? Customs clearance will be done from the point nearest to your location. You can easily see that it has not yet been sent to Customs. Once they do you will see entry like "send item to Customs" and "return item from Customs".

@mojo
It should not go to Kochi !!
Sometimes the wrong forwarding happens. Wait for a few days and check tracking. If it is not directed to Guwahati - open a dispute with Aliexpress - the sellers there are very much worried about negative feedback and dispute provided you bought from a reputed seller.

But again I think it is wrong forwarding - so wait for a few days and in the mean time pray to god as many times a day you can :) .

Instead of opening a dispute i would suggest call the international mail helpline of indiapost . Yes there exists one and they are helpful .

@tech.addict
That is what i'm doing bro. Even though if it reaches to guwahati, worried whether it will be empty with a letter attached as said by the person in the complaints link i posted (OR) with the item. :(

@mpaspc
But how would we know if someone stole the item in the meanwhile of transit?

Indiapost brings a lot of articles everyday and only a few cases where delivery is not made make it to online complaint sites . BTW a lot depends on how your local postman is .

@tech.addict
That is what i'm doing bro. Even though if it reaches to guwahati, worried whether it will be empty with a letter attached as said by the person in the complaints link i posted (OR) with the item. :(

@mpaspc
But how would we know if someone stole the item in the meanwhile of transit?
I once received an item from ebay india which was sent through Speedpost. The local post office sent me a empty package received letter. I went to the Post Office and got a certificate stating that the packet was received empty by them. I scanned the letter and sent to seller and ebay for refund and I got the refund.
In case you receive an empty packet get a letter from Postmaster with rubber stamp stating that they received an empty packet. That will be sufficient for you to get refund.

Always keep an eye on the time remaining on the Aliexpress website. Because if it reaches 0 0 0 then order status I believe changes to finished irrespective of whether you received the item or not.
So if you want some more time extend it by going to your account.
I see lot of horror stories on the Aliexpress forums about even after opening the dispute nothing happens and your money is gone.

Just today the parcel received at the destination. Phone is there in it.
But not the exact one i ordered which is listed in their site.
WTF:mad:.

I have ordered a 5inch one but received a 4.5inch.
When checked from mobileuncletools
mtk6572
ram 512mb
screen 480*854 FWVGA
android 4.2.2
model is zte V967s
1gb ROM

But those are not the right specs of the ZTE V967S i ordered.

Raised a dispute. Will see what will happen.

Back