Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

So this is my order status. Does it really takes that long to arrive in our country by plane as it was already on board on 9th.
upload_2018-7-13_17-22-14.png

upload_2018-7-13_17-22-24.png

Also they have some identical tracking ids both for India post and China post I wonder how to track on India post once it arrives India as both countries postal tracking nos are same.
Obviously tracking on Indian postal site right now says "Consignment details not found."

So this is my order status. Does it really takes that long to arrive in our country by plane as it was already on board on 9th.

Also they have some identical tracking ids both for India post and China post I wonder how to track on India post once it arrives India as both countries postal tracking nos are same.
Obviously tracking on Indian postal site right now says "Consignment details not found."

Your parcels are untracked ones (starting with 'U').
You can not see tracking detail of untracked parcels once it leaves country of origin.
Now you can only wait. Delivery of untracked packets take 10-30 days in Delhi.

Tracking codes of track-able packets start with 'R'.

Generally the tracking ID remains same in both countries of origin and the destination unless they pass through some intermediate transit country.
I have received untracked packets sent through Singapore-post which get their tracking IDs changed at Singapore;
new Singapore-post labels pasted on original china-post labels.
Similar thing happened for registered parcels sent through Turkey-post and Sweden-post.

What does Arrived at Transit means?

Does it mean it has arrived in India

I have similar UC package which is 'China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus' - at the AE tracking page it still today it shows 'Accepted By Airline' - Two weeks ago postman comes knocking and deliver the product...and that thing not trackable either @ India Post.

vvz2L1J.png

I have similar UC package which is 'China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus' - at the AE tracking page it still today it shows 'Accepted By Airline' - Two weeks ago postman comes knocking and deliver the product...and that thing not trackable either @ India Post.

When the package is not trackable it means, it will be track able till it leaves from source country. You can't track it when it will reach India

After doing with 'China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus' and receiving the goods intact, I order something from another seller choosing the same shipping menthod but this listing also offer 'Yanwen Economic Air Mail'....despite of choosing China Small Packet Plus the seller shipped the product via Yanwen Economic Air Mail.

6UvY5I5.png

After doing with 'China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus' and receiving the goods intact, I order something from another seller choosing the same shipping menthod but this listing also offer 'Yanwen Economic Air Mail'....despite of choosing China Small Packet Plus the seller shipped the product via Yanwen Economic Air Mail.

6UvY5I5.png
But as per screenshot you have selected Yanwen only.

Anyways same happened with me.

My shipment is stuck with customs and on the india post website it's showing from mumbai air it's gone to dimc delhi ( delivery is in mumbai ). These are vsonic iem's worth Rs. 1500. What should i do now ?

upload_2018-8-3_13-28-28.png

upload_2018-8-3_13-28-48.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-3_13-21-34.png
    upload_2018-8-3_13-21-34.png
    152 KB · Views: 215
Did you got any separate tracking no for India post from your seller?
You shouldn't need a different tracking no. All my parcels vis China Post Registered Air Parcel are trackable on India Post just fine. Got 2 parcels delivered within 15 days and they were trackable all the way through.

One of my AE package which is Singapore Post landed first in Mumbai and then it sends to my location which is Kolkata and today it cleared customs too and it says CRC (Non-TD) - what this means? All previous parcels directly landed to Kolkata earlier and never cleared so fast - I worried. It is an electronic item and real value of the item is $60...what is the meaning of CRC (Non-TD)...all my earlier package was CRC (TD).

rafUkvl.png

One of my AE package which is Singapore Post landed first in Mumbai and then it sends to my location which is Kolkata and today it cleared customs too and it says CRC (Non-TD) - what this means?

CRC means "Computerized Registration Centre".
Non-TD means "Non-Town Delivery".

This is a complete list of Postal Abbreviations:

56 APO - 1st CBPO
99 APO - 2nd CBPO
APO - Army Post Office
APPU - Asian Pacific Postal Union
AMPC - Automatic Mail Processing Centre
CBPO - Centrally Based Post office
CPMG - Chief Postmaster General
CO - Circle Office
CSD - Circle Stamps Depot
CRC - Computerized Registration Centre