Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

@dissel : Mate, you had a shipment stuck with Kolkata Customs, did it get released? Did you receive it? It's been quite a while and you didn't post any updates regarding it here like you do usually so thought of asking you...

Thanks, Black_Hawk for the concern, I got 4 packages stuck all from 11/11 deals and they are not even any electronics or high value, Only just today (21/12) I received two of them (from the same seller though) which cleared Yesterday (20/12) without any problem...At first, I thought I was targeted/identified or something to impose a duty and lost all confidence but now it looks like they are stuck no apparent reason...my third package got some movement also and I hope it may arrive early next week. All these 4 parcels are in ' China Post Registered Airmail' shipping option, Earlier ordered many things via this method never make me worried in the past...For me it just a little bit slower than Singapore Post.

Anyhow, I like to point out, Till now I ordered lots (lost count now) of small low-value item via 'China Post Small Packet Plus' and all see the successful delivery at the end despite other member's bad experiences here, Looks like it is now same for me...In that way, I'm going into a loss of 720 /- (140+346+234)

Thanks, Black_Hawk for the concern, I got 4 packages stuck all from 11/11 deals and they are not even any electronics or high value, Only just today (21/12) I received two of them (from the same seller though) which cleared Yesterday (20/12) without any problem...At first, I thought I was targeted/identified or something to impose a duty and lost all confidence but now it looks like they are stuck no apparent reason...my third package got some movement also and I hope it may arrive early next week. All these 4 parcels are in ' China Post Registered Airmail' shipping option, Earlier ordered many things via this method never make me worried in the past...For me it just a little bit slower than Singapore Post.

Anyhow, I like to point out, Till now I ordered lots (lost count now) of small low-value item via 'China Post Small Packet Plus' and all see the successful delivery at the end despite other member's bad experiences here, Looks like it is now same for me...In that way, I'm going into a loss of 720 /- (140+346+234)
Bro have some patience. Do not judge before 2 months.
As I have said before, I have been watching this trend for many years, the customs clearance always slows down around new year.

Bro have some patience. Do not judge before 2 months.
As I have said before, I have been watching this trend for many years, the customs clearance always slows down around new year.

Yes, we will judge. Yes we quibble. Yes we will not have patience and act like grumpy old men being the incorrigible impatient breed that we are.

A long time ago a man who escaped from Chateau d'lf much later went on to make a stoic statement which said... "All human wisdom is contained in these two words - Wait and Hope”. And yet here we are centuries later, having found at least one thread on a lovely forum where we can vent our miseries and share our experiences. God Bless the Internet!

My 3rd Item cleared today 28/12, Hope to receive it next week and 4th Item see some movements at Kolkata Foreign RLO Buildings - All are from 11/11 November Sale.

Out of 17 orders I placed on 11.11 I have received 14 orders until now.
One order wasn't shipped at all and is already in dispute.
Interestingly I placed 3 orders on 03.12 and received 1 within 2 weeks and 1 in 3 weeks. From tracking it looks like the customs is either registering the arrival late or they are getting it late. The customs clearance seems to happening within a couple of days.

Out of 17 orders I placed on 11.11 I have received 14 orders until now.
One order wasn't shipped at all and is already in dispute.
Interestingly I placed 3 orders on 03.12 and received 1 within 2 weeks and 1 in 3 weeks. From tracking it looks like the customs is either registering the arrival late or they are getting it late. The customs clearance seems to happening within a couple of days.

Did you get your Grow Lights?

Did you get your Grow Lights?
Yes got both of them. Currently using only one. Will add the other one soon.
Attaching pic of one.
20191227_135912.jpg

My 4th Item (Tracked) which is the last item of 11/11 Sale cleared Yesterday (1/1 which is extraordinary, Kudos to Custom Department working during new year day) and delivered today (2/1) without any problem.

In the meantime on 31/12 I received 1of 3 untracked item which handles by 'China Post Small Packet Plus' foud my way home - Thank You - Trust restored (Required Pod Signature Though - Strange). I like to stay corrected here that rest of 2 untracked items which is Gone for Good, upon close inspection fact reveals that the seller sent those items using 'Cainiao Super Economy Global' despite choosing 'China Post Small Packet Plus' during checkout.

Hey i also ordered 3 items from ali on 11/11. I have got only 1 item . Other two order will be closed in 11 days and 8 days. Stuck in line haul. So should i open dispute or wait for few more days?

Hey i also ordered 3 items from ali on 11/11. I have got only 1 item . Other two order will be closed in 11 days and 8 days. Stuck in line haul. So should i open dispute or wait for few more days?

message the seller.. they usually extend uyer protection. My remaining order (some hdmi wires) are on the longest flight from china at the moment

message the seller.. they usually extend uyer protection. My remaining order (some hdmi wires) are on the longest flight from china at the moment
I chatted with them. One seller told me to wait for few more days and another seller did not even bother to message me. What should i ask? Extend my "waiting delivery"?

I chatted with them. One seller told me to wait for few more days and another seller did not even bother to message me. What should i ask? Extend my "waiting delivery"?

Create a dispute asap. Or tell them to extend the delivery period.
Post automatically merged:

My order too is stuck in china for 51 days. Worst experience ever. Seller extended the buyer protection can't even cancel the order.

I ordered a 1$ shirt from here https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000174919738.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.42994c4dFZj9pQ

The seller shipped the product but he did not put my complete address in "Receiver address: " , if you check the screenshot there is no building number , door number and locality, the address is incomplete.

Should i create a dispute?View attachment 82215

I guess you can pm the seller if in the orignal shipment the shown address is same.Sometimes here the address shown in short but in shipment full address is there.

It was a scam i got my money back. But address has similar format with my latest order also so i guess it is not a issue. But i haven't received that order its still in transit.

Last edited:
Create a dispute asap. Or tell them to extend the delivery period.

My order too is stuck in china for 51 days. Worst experience ever. Seller extended the buyer protection can't even cancel the order.

It was a scam i got my money back. But address has similar format with my latest order also so i guess it is not a issue. But i haven't received that order its still in transit.
You can open dispute only once the delivery time ends (Buyer has 15 days time after that to open dispute)

@doom2010 wait till the delivery period once it ends open dispute if u haven't received the items.

i has ordered a small stuff and shince 19dec , its showing "shipment accpeted by airline". Nothing after wards.
Another parcel have left country of origin but did not reached here in 9 days... their tracking is screwed fully .. perhaps they want to generate max traffic for 17track..

edit- just got a SMS from famed India post with a tracking number, Offcourse indiapost tracking says

Consignment number is not valid. Enter a valid number and try again.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

seems like Logistics is a pretty tough bussiness... they cannot track a item ..

Back