All Rounder Player Like VLC but with stunning looks

Re: All Rounder Player Like VLC but stunning look want..........!!.

Try SPlayer. It is one of the only players I know, which automatically downloads subtitles too!

Update your VLC to the latest version. It will work then.

In my un-humble opinion the kmplayer GUI looks more like it was puked out rather than designed. smplayer has a much more well-thought of interface than VLC, MPC and kmplayer and moreover kmplayer is in the FFMpeg hall of shame. It's one thing to steal commercial software, but stealing open source software is a big no-no in my book. Smplayer also download subtitles but it is not automatic.

This is one thing I envy Mac OSX users. The no border (with drop shadow) media player. is there a way to achieve that in windows?

(Also, MPC Home Cinema for me. It has the smoothest seek with keyboard shortcuts amongst all the players I've tried.)

Is this with DXVA enabled? I find VLC to have smoother seek when DXVA enabled and SMplayer I(actually mplayer in general) to have the smoothest seeking.

Sorry to go OT But How Does SMPlayer perform with DXVA Enabled? Does it Have better audio processing than MPC HC?

New VLC 1.7 is coming up w8 some good features and skins.....

whatsinaname said:
This is one thing I envy Mac OSX users. The no border (with drop shadow) media player. is there a way to achieve that in windows?

(Also, MPC Home Cinema for me. It has the smoothest seek with keyboard shortcuts amongst all the players I've tried.)
KMPlayer allows no border media play. Advanced right click menu -> Skins -> Control : Default (Auto Hide).

On topic - Tried Splash Player, impressed with its default sound presets WOW, and it has iMotion2 etc, awesome feature. and Default video quality and video renderer are nice too. Its still very young app., seek is not very smooth. But very promising, worth a try.

Try Splayer..Its an all rounder player..!

SPlayer Features:
1. Lightweight: it starts faster than VLC, size is smaller
2. No need to download additional codecs to read media
3. CPU usage goes down almost to ZERO, most of the rendering work is done by the GPU
4. Automatic subtitles download: this is a must for me as my English isn't that good.. As soon as you launch a video, SPlayer will try to find the subtitles for your video! No need to manually look for subtitles on websites anymore.. at least if you want them in English!
5. Constantly updated: several updates everyday! Someone is putting outstanding effort in it
6. Great GUI
7. Open Source :)

I would suggest KM Player, it has better volume when you are playing movies of your laptop, when i was watching certain dvdrips on my desktop which had Xvid & mp3 codec - KM Player gave a nice sound output when compared with VLC so i suggest go with KM Player

abirokz said:

SPlayer Features:

3. CPU usage goes down almost to ZERO, most of the rendering work is done by the GPU

4. Automatic subtitles download: this is a must for me as my English isn't that good.. As soon as you launch a video, SPlayer will try to find the subtitles for your video! No need to manually look for subtitles on websites anymore.. at least if you want them in English!

5. Constantly updated: several updates everyday! Someone is putting outstanding effort in it

6. Great GUI

Tried SPlayer yesterday... but i was more comfortable with KMPlayer... Will try for some more days and lets c if i change my mind to switch to SPlayer...

I am pretty satisfied with KMPlayer and prefer it than VLC

Get some cool skins for vlc and u good to go!!!!

Currently i'm using VLC,Splayer and iTunes..

why iTune ?? because it's stunning look and als they're listing top songs which most of really nice songs i wish VLC player add something like that !!:p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

abirokz said:

SPlayer Features:

6. Great GUI

Splayer is als nice one thanx for sharing this !!

Best is KM Player.

Guys what is FTW? for the win? :ashamed:

Back