OC & Modding All things SFF

I can't open my PC, but the length and width wise, they should fit inside the case, how will you power them?

However, I think they would not help much, as in they will only cool one side of the board and not the other.

I can't open my PC, but the length and width wise, they should fit inside the case, how will you power them?
I had a spare fan header on the motherboard.

However, I think they would not help much, as in they will only cool one side of the board and not the other.
Yup, the other side of the motherboard is totally cornered off with no ventilation at all. Anyway the fans will increase the circulation of air inside and these don't cost much, 2 fans will cost 600 rupees, worth a try IMO.

I had a spare fan header on the motherboard.

Yup, the other side of the motherboard is totally cornered off with no ventilation at all. Anyway the fans will increase the circulation of air inside and these don't cost much, 2 fans will cost 600 rupees, worth a try IMO.
Please experiment and let me know
I plan to use Thermal take Carbonaut thermal pad so I don't have to repaste as often - https://mostechcomputers.in/product/thermal-grizzly-carbonaut-thermal-pad-32x32x0-2mm/ is it worth the price, or are there cheaper/better alternatives?
I also have a tube of MX-4 but its 2 years old at this point

Please experiment and let me know
I don't have it now otherwise I would have done it.

I plan to use Thermal take Carbonaut thermal pad so I don't have to repaste as often - https://mostechcomputers.in/product/thermal-grizzly-carbonaut-thermal-pad-32x32x0-2mm/ is it worth the price, or are there cheaper/better alternatives?
How is the performance on these? It is pretty costly.

I also have a tube of MX-4 but its 2 years old at this point
I dont think anything would have happened to it if it was stored with the cap closed.

Just finished putting together my first ever SFF build using a CH160 case. The most fun and at times, frustrating build.

Still need to work on cable management and installing fans.

I ended up getting MSI B650i Edge. A May 2024 manufacturered board with latest BIOS update. It's been stable so far.

20240704_162635.jpg

Back