Am Going To Buy A Phone In The Next Few Days

Here is what I would like in the phone;

1. A Decent camera (atleast 2MP)
2. It should be able to play music.
3. Should be good looking.
4. Should function well and battery life should be long.
5. Budget; 15,000 max but should be around 11,000 rupees.

I await your suggestions guys.

Thanks
Crazysah

Hmm... The K790i reviews seem to be better than the K810i but the K810i seems to have better features...

Any other suggestions? What about Motorola? or Nokia?

The HTPC is being built at the momment. I have bought some of the parts... I will post pictures definately when it is done.

Right now... I have to buy a new mobile phone.... So suggestions?

hmmm K790i looks good...incase you are a nokia fan have a look at 5610 Xpress Music. looks like a good phone and even the SQ is decent.

only downside it's a slider and needs to be handled with some care.

other than its a nice phone.

or even the good old N73 ME should be perfect for your requirements...though its a bit old ans S60(bit laggy) its still a good phone when it comes to camera and Music.

but K790i camera is way better...go for nokia only if you are used to it and cant do without it.

sq- sound quality

for nokia look into 5700 also...heard that the symbian phone aint slow(in ur price range as well)

samsung...i450 and g600....
used g600 for a couple of months...did work well...no slag and the UI was good too...the cam pic colours wasnt that good....plus need good lightin(i never use the settings on the cam...so donno whether that can b improved)...never hanged on me(but the phone wasnt used for 2 months only)...battery life should last for 2days on heavy usage..for short, the phone is decent, but never felt any big plus on features

i450 looks good on specs

if u want nokia then give a look at 5610 xpressmuzik>For sony erricson i would suggest w580i which i m personally using it costed me 10300 and is a kewl slider phone dont go in for the motos and samsung the are very crappy

Am Going To Buy A Phone In The Next Few Days

OK, we dont have objections for that. :eek:hyeah:

(Your thread title sounds more like a statement than a query)
here is your earlier thread

http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phones/help-me-choose-mobile-phone-connection-109715.html

you will be opening new threads for same query every month ?

you want a phone for 11K or 15K? also tell us what are all the phones you have already seen and dont like, so that we can try to help you if possible.

my suggestion is a little werid but if u can wait , once 3g iphone launches in a few days , lots of iphones will go on sale n if u can grab one of those will fit ur requirements beautifully

I have an iPod and my Dad will be buying an iPhone so thats out.

I don't like Samsungs at all and I don't really like the older Nokia phones.
The SE's are good and I like the Cybershot series better than the Walkman phone.

Crazysah said:
I have an iPod and my Dad will be buying an iPhone so thats out.

I don't like Samsungs at all and I don't really like the older Nokia phones.
The SE's are good and I like the Cybershot series better than the Walkman phone.
That leaves you only with SE K790i/K810i (in your 11k budget), you chose between these two phones. If you dont like both of them, they are yet to make a phone to your likings.

End of the story

I like most of the N-Series Nokia Phones....

I am thinking between the K790i/K810i and the N81? Or is there any other N-Series model N81 or betetr... that is good and in the same price range?

1. A Decent camera (atleast 2MP)...se k790/810...no second thoughts
2. It should be able to play music.....able to play ...think most phones do that...however the earphone with k series used to be crap...unless they changed that very recently
3. Should be good looking....any se or samsung in that range...nokia has no clue wat gud lookin means
4. Should function well and battery life should be long....se batteries on an average lasts longer than the others...might be because they dont cram too many feautures(just guessin)
5. Budget; 15,000 max but should be around 11,000 rupees....at arnd, 11000, look into 5700 if cam isnt a big priority otherwise stick to se ....
at 15000, i450 seems gud...dont think samsung is as crappy as being said(many didnt prefer se when their best models were around ; 3-4 yrs before)...for cam, again se; its no contest

I don't really need it for the camera. I need it for overall functionality and features.

I really like the Cybershot series and the Nokia N-Series.

So two SE Cybershot phones have been recommended K790i and K810i...
Can someone recommend me two N-Series phones?

Also... when is the N78 coming out?

Back