Am Going To Buy A Phone In The Next Few Days

Crazysah said:
I like most of the N-Series Nokia Phones....

I am thinking between the K790i/K810i and the N81? Or is there any other N-Series model N81 or betetr... that is good and in the same price range?

Still not made up your mind? :S

OK, here is the list of N series phones in your budget

NOKIA N81 8GB

NOKIA N76

NOKIA N73 Music Edition

NOKIA N70 Music Edition

out this four phones, you dont like N73 and N70 as per your previous thread. N76 is not that good. whats left??

Nokia N73 ME( Slow but good camera)

Nokia N81 8GB or memory card version ( Good features -Wifi, 3.5mm jack port, 2.4 inch) I think its the best multimedia phone at this price range.

How about Samsung i450 ( Symbian S60 v3). Am currently using it rite now,, good battery, compact, mediocre camera, no Wifi but Good sound quality and 3.5mm jack inclusion is a bonus)

gizzfreak said:
Nokia N73 ME( Slow but good camera)
Nokia N81 8GB or memory card version ( Good features -Wifi, 3.5mm jack port, 2.4 inch) I think its the best multimedia phone at this price range.

How about Samsung i450 ( Symbian S60 v3). Am currently using it rite now,, good battery, compact, mediocre camera, no Wifi but Good sound quality and 3.5mm jack inclusion is a bonus)

Read his entire thread :eek:hyeah: , he doesnt like samsung, Nokia N73 :p

How much is the N81 8GB version?
my net is slow :(...try something like themobilestore dot in for price
Has the N78 come out guys?
no clue...however expect the price to be high on launch

nothing ..they are all phones in which you can take pics and hear music...just grab anything you like ..oh they are made by different companies though

kippu said:
nothing ..they are all phones in which you can take pics and hear music...just grab anything you like ..oh they are made by different companies though

Ofcourse I know they are made by different companies man! I was asking the difference between the two phones...

For instance... the N81 has WiFi but the SE's don't!

Any other differences?

Crazysah said:
Ofcourse I know they are made by different companies man! I was asking the difference between the two phones...

For instance... the N81 has WiFi but the SE's don't!

Any other differences?

But why do u need wifi!... hold on a sec its CrazyShah :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

~LT

Back