CPU/Mobo am3+ mobo , Is it in market?

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
do we have am3+ mobo in india market?

i saw o.e o. itwares site from dfl brand.

friend needs to upgrade is old m3n783m board and is aski.g for it as next year he will to upgrade to bulldozer.

what shout i tell him?

theitwares.com/lanparty-785gm35-socket-chipset-matx-motherboard-p-519.html

check this out .

is it the one or not?

avinash4 said:
get a ASUS 785-TD-V EVO mobo!! Decent one
Dude the only problem with ASUS is that it has a bad RMA structure here in India, apart from that the board you mention, I own it on current RIG and it is rock solid :)

i doubt AM3+ is out... see Socket AM3 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (at bottom of page)

Desktop sockets
Super Socket 7 • Slot A • Socket A • Socket 754 • Socket 939 • Socket 940 • Socket AM2 • Socket F • Socket AM2+ • Socket AM3

there is no entry in wiki page, also nothing in amd site, or any motherboard sites... this must be some typing error.

Am3+ will be out only next year.

And Asus has worked hard on changing their warranty structure. If you have a genuine case for warranty let me know.

I bought ASUS M4a89gtd usb3 yesterday... and i feel asus will keep up its name and asus would not let its name down for few issues... (dont know but the talks here in TE did made me think twice before going for asus, but finally i went for it.) BTW any ideas, is there any online registering thing??? i have just the shop bill with me...

princeoo7 said:
theitwares.com/lanparty-785gm35-socket-chipset-matx-motherboard-p-519.html

check this out .

is it the one or not?

Dude simply google it and it is a misquote, there is no AM3+ socket release till Q1 next year

http://au.hardwarezone.com/reviews/view.php?id=3061&cid=6&pg=10 here is a review, I think concrete evidence of no AM3+ socket on this board and hopefully gives you a performance bench too when comparing this board to ASUS, MSI and Gigabyte rivals :)

mav2000 said:
Am3+ will be out only next year.

And Asus has worked hard on changing their warranty structure. If you have a genuine case for warranty let me know.
Yup, they now offer free pickup and drop.

a relative of mine recently availed of it.

Back