AM5 and Ryzen 7000 News

If only I got a constant 60...the game is so old and unoptimized that single core performance is the bottleneck currently. Multi threading is promised, but not yet available.

But point taken, the 13600 will be a cheaper upgrade.
So you don't get constant 60. Understood.

Sunil, thank you for sharing the news but it would be really nice if you could share some excerpts from the news itself.

1677815432407.png

This shows that the AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D CPU sold more than 50% better than the 7900X and as of right now, the sales were 3.6x higher versus the 7900X despite the former being lower down to $449 US versus the $599 US cost of the 3D V-Cache part. The AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D was nowhere to be seen in the list but it is mentioned that there's far less stock of the flagship compared to the Ryzen 9 7900X3D which is available plenty.

700 USD plus tax in US (roughly 10% almost). Most of the times this is is misleading as entire US lists price without tax and based on your locality they add tax. Essentially 63k in US.
But then there are flash sales as well in the US around Back to School/Spring Sale/Summer Sale/St Patricks day or Holiday season. When my Wife was in the US, we got QC25 Bose Headphones + Sennheiser Momentum for under 150 USD in total.

But then there are flash sales as well in the US around Back to School/Spring Sale/Summer Sale/St Patricks day or Holiday season. When my Wife was in the US, we got QC25 Bose Headphones + Sennheiser Momentum for under 150 USD in total.

This is not a thread to talk about US sales offers. Every country has its own set of things.

Back