Amazon Diwali Week Offers

guys there is a problem. Now Dell is threatening that it will not be going to give warranty to product purchased through amazon india.

But I have ordered below laptop.
http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00O4WJICQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So what shall I do? Is it better to cancel or proceed with the order?

Call up amazon customer care..They will give you a solution.Since it is a market place..you might get the bill from the shopkeeper directly i guess.

Last edited:
So I went to buy frying pan and the non-stick (small size) costs over 500rs the heck! is this even the normal price? the brand was Morning Glory something.
If you guys see any deal on kitchen wares let me know. I shifted to a new apartment and hunting for kitchen tools nowadays. didn't know that they were so costly.
right now I'm looking for a small non-stick frying pan specifically for making omelettes. it should have a handle. and another medium-larger pan for frying other Veges/meat etc. this one shouldn't have a handle. let me know guys thanks.

^Every time i have claimed warranty they have asked for the invoice as well.
I've bought it from dell directly... So far they never asked me an invoice... Is it because direct purchase from dell? I'm currently in different country, screen damaged because of water spillage... Still dell changed the screen without any questions for the laptop bought in India.

This dell warranty issue will need a dedicated thread guys. Its not a small issue. We are being screwed over by those offline dealer dumbasses. Let's stick to diwali deals for now.

I've bought it from dell directly... So far they never asked me an invoice... Is it because direct purchase from dell? I'm currently in different country, screen damaged because of water spillage... Still dell changed the screen without any questions for the laptop bought in India.

Can't say as i never bought anything from dell directly. Dell used to have awesome service, recently it has become very bad. My u2312hm has started producing washed out colors and they refuse to replace it because it is working fine according to them, so much for premium panel guarantee.

Really? Then what is "premium panel warranty" for ultra sharp series? They never asked what the issue was when i had my s2240l replaced and now they refuse to even service my 2312hm :(
Well I don't know what Dell means, don't want to rather. If an average LG panel is premium according to them then be it, it's nowhere near premium in my dictionary anyway.

I have a U2412 myself, and it had dead pixels, called them, the customer representative asked me to do nonsense things like plugging / unplugging etc, then agreed to do a replacement. Didn't say when the new one will be delivered, but in less than 24 hours a courier person came to deliver the new one and took the old one. So I'd say that's excellent service. But you are unfortunate it seems. But if you can really prove what you're complaining (you can compare two same models) then I think they'll have to agree to replace it.

How can one view the new books enlisted in the 70% off deal section?

Segregation isn't proper...and i guess there are hardly anybooks with 70% off. 50% is all i can see.

http://www.amazon.in/b/_encoding=UTF8&camp=3626&creative=24822&linkCode=ur2&node=2807312031&tag=intactomovier-21&linkId=2G5G2YJIN4EL4E56

Updated the list...Just browse through the site..there are other deals aswell...just mentioned ones which are on lightening deals.

They are repeating the deals. Disappointing.

^ There are plenty of books which offer 70% discounts. Infact, they gen start with that much discount.
From what i have seen, a book is enlisted with 70% off first. When the initial lot get sold, they enlist it with something like 50% off pricing.. and finally with ~30% discounted price.

Finding the newly listed ones is a pain ofc.

Back