FS: Others Amazon Echo Dot (2nd gen - Latest Model)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsYkiller

Disciple
Looking for a quick sale...
Price dropped to 4.2k shipped...

Attachments

• 20170630_204421.jpg
    20170630_204421.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 366
  • 20170630_204440.jpg
    20170630_204440.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:
any idea if this works in India. From what i hear a lot of the Alexa Skills dont work locally. Would have loved to buy it, but the "skills" issue is holding me back.

Wish you all the best with the sale.

any idea if this works in India. From what i hear a lot of the Alexa Skills dont work locally. Would have loved to buy it, but the "skills" issue is holding me back.

Wish you all the best with the sale.

I am using Echo dot for last 2 months without any issue. Only problem you can have is you can not install Alexa app on your Smartphone in India to perform initial setup of the Echo Dot. But this is not that big problem as you can setup the Dot by visiting url alexa.amazon.com. And then step-by-step setup instructions will help you to complete the setup.

I have successfully integrated Xiaomi smart bulbs, Wifi TPlink smart-plug.

I am using Echo dot for last 2 months without any issue. Only problem you can have is you can not install Alexa app on your Smartphone in India to perform initial setup of the Echo Dot. But this is not that big problem as you can setup the Dot by visiting url alexa.amazon.com. And then step-by-step setup instructions will help you to complete the setup.

I have successfully integrated Xiaomi smart bulbs, Wifi TPlink smart-plug.

Thats awesome. Thanks for the inputs :)

Weather and local time can't be fixed since the latest updates
For me, the local time is working fine. Yes, local weather can't be set for Indian cities. But I can ask Alexa to provide update of my city e.g. Bangalore, India/

Hey,
Wanted to check what is the absolute last price you are willing to let this go at. Will decide and proceed accirdingly.
Thanks

Hey,
Wanted to check what is the absolute last price you are willing to let this go at. Will decide and proceed accirdingly.
Thanks

Hey, sorry to reply to your thread (since im not the OP).

I have already bought the device and transferred the money yesterday, and the OP should be shipping it across to me today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back