Amazon Ends partial Payment via Amazon Pay.

It is better to get a normal icici credit card first as based on that one can get amazonpay cc for sure after 5-6 months but the reverse is not true & many ppl who got amazonpay cc first had to wait/still waiting for years to get their first normal icici cc, Also, amazonpay cc is excluded from almost all icici card offers on other websites & even on amazon itself the 10% icici card offer becomes 5% instant discount+5% usual cashback (if amazon prime member) for amazonpay card. Also, amazon has a limit on how much amazonpay GV one can buy on amazon using any cc so don't buy much else amazon will limit your acc & all cards used there to purchase any more amazonpay GV on amazon from any account.

If possible, try to get sbi cashback card as your first card as it gives 5% cb up to 5k every month on all ecomm websites but just like amazonpay card it is also excluded from all sbi card offers except for some rare ones sponsored purely by merchant with no relation to sbi card (aka no 10% offer for sbi cb card in any major sale on amazon/fk etc especially the biggest ones in sep/oct bbd/gis sale).
Icici doesn't really care ,i have 3 cards with them and Apay was the first one,Apay is really easy to get with payslips and corporate email id

Icici doesn't really care ,i have 3 cards with them and Apay was the first one,Apay is really easy to get with payslips and corporate email id
I am guessing you got apay card very early or very recently. At one time it was the hardest card to get in India when the unlimited 5% cb on amazon GV purchase loophole was working & ppl were getting 10-15k cb per month on this card. In between getting this card first meant long wait for getting first regular icici cc (I know many ppl who waited for years).

Back