FS: Tablet Amazon Fire HD 10 Plus tablet and Active Stylus (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibose

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bengaluru
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jun 20, 2021
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgraded
Amazon Fire HD 10 Plus tablet (2021 release) - Rs. 7500/-

This is the Lockscreen Ad-supported version. You can use the Fire Toolbox to work around that. The tablet has been sparingly used and is in pretty good condition. It comes with a sleeve (purchased separately) which doubles up as a stand. It has a screen protector installed from beginning and an additional unused one will be included. I have misplaced the original charger so will supply an after market one. I have to search for the original box; if found I will include that. Please note that the tablet does not support palm rejection. The last photograph shows a crack on the screenguard (and not the underlying display). You can replace it with the brand new unused screenguard which will be included.

NTHJOYS Active Capacitive Stylus - Rs. 1500/-

Comes with only a Micro-usb charging cable.

Buy both for Rs. 8000/-

NOTE :-
Please keep the thread clean and seek information / contact via PM only. Please do your own research on specifications and compatibility. If you are an interested buyer and need any other information on any item or additional photographs, please PM. Irrelevant posts will be reported based on the rules of the Marketplace.
SHIPPING : Preference will be always for a local sale. For shipping, it is recommended that the buyer pays and arranges for the pickup. If you want me to ship, it will be extra and at actuals. I would strongly recommend insuring the package but it will need to be borne by the buyer. I will ensure that the packing is as secure as possible. However I will NOT be taking any responsibility of any damage / missing items incurred DURING shipping (once the pickup is done, it becomes the buyer's responsibility).
PRICE : Any messages asking for best price will be simply ignored as the best price is already listed above. The prices have been kept after considering current prices, availability, age, usage, etc. Do not draw any pricing comparisons using benchmarks/features of an entirely different brand/product. Do not quote prices from out of stock listings, Olx, Fakebook or some obscure "fly by night" shop (you are welcome to buy from those sources). Only if you have a genuine and current pricing comparison of exactly the same new product, you can contact me via PM with the link of the source.
SALE PRIORITY : Sale will be on first come first serve basis, no holding business. DMs will be replied in the order received.
WARRANTY : Couple of days of testing warranty from date of delivery.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 134
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 132
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 134
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 122
  • Sleeve.jpg
    Sleeve.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Shipment received!!
Item was packed carefully in foam sheets.
All contents mentioned in the post received safely.
Thank you.

Will test for few days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back