Amazon India lightning deals

Someone posted 980 at 40k :(

Its sad people seeing this deal as profitable and needy buyer missed opportunity to buy one :(
Should not we do something and stop them to sell that stuff atleast here and I know may be its against the rule
Today my frnd whom I gave mark2 and g3258 seems too much happy and that's matter for all of us here..

Its sad people seeing this deal as profitable and needy buyer missed opportunity to buy one :(
Should not we do something and stop them to sell that stuff atleast here and I know may be its against the rule
Today my frnd whom I gave mark2 and g3258 seems too much happy and that's matter for all of us here..

I think he can sell the product at whtever price he wants and you can't/shdn't stop it. I missed the GTX 980 deal....but it is what it is man.

Initiated return for my GTX 970. Not worth the hassle setting it up for sale in forum as it's still under 30 days amazon warranty.

I will use the GTX 980.

What was the 980 deal? How much did it go for?

24k for 980 Asus strix from okay enterprises on amazon. In

Got i7 at 10.8k z97 @7.2 k
960 at 8.3k this month is like heaven for us :)

Build a sys worth 1lac only in 60k

Last edited by a moderator:
Back