Amazon India lightning deals

Damn, GTX 980 makes my 560 Ti looks like puny little kid. Even Zotac GTX 970 was so much smaller compared to 560 Ti.

But I am glad that Zero dB fan feature reduces the noise level when not gaming. One of the many reasons I ordered it.
P81ohnE.jpg

Damn, GTX 980 makes my 560 Ti looks like puny little kid. Even Zotac GTX 970 was so much smaller compared to 560 Ti.

But I am glad that Zero dB fan feature reduces the noise level when not gaming. One of the many reasons I ordered it.
P81ohnE.jpg
Beware bud.. Strix cards are one of the loudest cross 65-70degree.. The reason I sold my Strix :)

Beware bud.. Strix cards are one of the loudest cross 65-70degree.. The reason I sold my Strix :)
It's one of the quietest.
http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2014/10/08/asus-gtx-980-strix-review/10

I will confirm once I play some games for long time.

That 980 looks awesome [emoji2]
BTW r u "Faun" from TD?
Yeah.

Had an old account. Logged in to check out what's new here. Forum doesn't look as active as it used to be.

There's logitech g510 again on lightening deal but albeit at a rather unconvincing price 4500 :-(

Seller is not okay enterprises

I ordered a tp-link wn-722n,anybody has experience with it? Got it solely because of external antenna, later I want to try DIY antenna thing,is it a good thing with it?

bought Logitech G510 Wired Gaming Keyboard priced 6.4k into 2894 rs thanks
http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B008QS91VC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

neeraj
If only it was a mech >.>
Bought an Asus z97k motherboard for 4.9k for my brother's rig. Ridiculously cheap price.
Nice!
Would be great if you guys could also post links to the products bought.
The products which I like dont ship to my 3rd class town. Great!

Last edited:
Looks like you had a bad card. My 970 that I got off an amazon deal is whisper quiet in everything at 1302 base and 1486 boost clock. Load temps are 71-72.

My zotac 980 ti in the other machine is much more audible in comparison.

Back