Amazon India lightning deals

zibalingz

Disciple
From where did you get the link? Did you find it yourself or another source?
Found it on amazon itself. The seller is appario and the item is back-ordered so it will come back in stock. Bookmark the page and check frequently, you should see it soon.

Rezep

Disciple
Bit of a bold assumption, . It depends as most people I know don't have it; so there you go.

Already over. Seems I missed it :(
Yep looked like a really good deal, would have bought it if i was building a new pc. It was there for like an entire hour after @zibalingz posted it. Looking at keepa it was actually even more low at 4799 and was like that for an entire week from dec 1 lol.

DanteErodov

Disciple
Yep looked like a really good deal, would have bought it if i was building a new pc. It was there for like an entire hour after @zibalingz posted it. Looking at keepa it was actually even more low at 4799 and was like that for an entire week from dec 1 lol.
It was 4,499 on 29th December 2020, I think all of us missed it :(

chetansha

Veteran
any one have "amazon Pay card" or 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Card ? i need to buy someting

nimod

Adept
any one have "amazon Pay card" or 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Card ? i need to buy someting

I have amazon pay card. but I didn't renew my Prime so only 3% cashback.
Cashback comes in the form of apay balance so better use instant discount offers, like AU bank currently running.
Can you share price of item you want to purchase.