Amazon India lightning deals

980 is now an entry-level DRAMless drive and another Samsung initiative to confuse customers.

It is lower in performance than 970 Evo and Evo Plus. If you need it now, you can get the 970 Evo from PrimeABGB for 11.3k. They also had a coupon a few weeks earlier. I think it was SSD6 or something. You can try that as well.

Also note that it is competing product to WD SN550 with higher speeds, so you can save money by going for the SN550 as you can get it around the 8k mark.

Thank you for providing full details and explanation. I cancelled the order will look at these alternatives and do more research (was being lazy I guess)

Thank you for providing full details and explanation. I cancelled the order will look at these alternatives and do more research (was being lazy I guess)

If you ask me, I'd personally recommend getting a WD Blue SN550 1tb. It's available for about 8.5k-9k regularly, and would be more than adequate for any typical user. Unless you really need over 2500mbps read speeds and 2000mbps wrote speeds for stuff like 8k video editing or similar, you'll be better off with this. I've been personally using one since the last 4 months and couldn't be happier. It even outperforms SN750 and 970 Evo in some benchmarks.

Edit: also I've been using the SN550 personally since the last 4 months, and that includes scrubbing 4k video editing projects on it. Absolutely flawless.

I agree on the SSD views. My advice is get whichever gives the best value. WD, Samsung 970 etc you may not notice the difference. Rest assured that they are all good.

@DanteErodov Compify is legit. Based of Nagaon, Assam. And it's quite surprising to see their prices compared to mumbai\kolkata based shops that are closer to ports. Guwahati is the capital and Nagaon is like 150 kms (have toured there on bike) and it's a simple town in nowhere. So, quite impressed that how quickly this guy rose up in the competition.

@t3chg33k Shit. I thought they just removed the EVO name to keep it simple. Samsung marketing has done the same in the past where they called EVO to be "3-Bit" MLC which essentially means TLC (triple layer cell) because MLC is always 2 -bit.

Amazon.in has an offer of 10% instant discount on IndusInd/BoB Credit Card on purchase of Laptops/PC, Tablets, Wearables, Audio, Computer Accessories, and Cameras. Minimum transaction value is Rs.7500. Maximum Discount is Rs.1250.

I have IndusInd Bank Credit Card but my product is priced at Rs.4000.

If anyone wants to buy a product (Rs.3500 or more) in above category with 10% discount, let me know.

Amazon.in has an offer of 10% instant discount on IndusInd/BoB Credit Card on purchase of Laptops/PC, Tablets, Wearables, Audio, Computer Accessories, and Cameras. Minimum transaction value is Rs.7500. Maximum Discount is Rs.1250.

If anyone wants to buy a product (Rs.3500 or more) in above category with 10% discount, let me know.
I'll take you on that offer.
Looking for a 500gb NVME SSD FROM Rs.3500 to Rs.5500. Any and all of suggestions are welcome.

Is that a flat discount? Like flat 10% off as long as the amount reached 3500rs?
Or is it max discount?

Nevermind.
Is that per order? Or can it be ordered separately and be shipped to a different address?

I'm looking to buy peripherals. The Razer DA Essential. 1599-1699. How much would that help?

Is that per order? Or can it be ordered separately and be shipped to a different address?

I'm looking to buy peripherals. The Razer DA Essential. 1599-1699. How much would that help?
It should be a single order of more than Rs.7500. One order of multiple products can be shipped to multiple addresses.

@DanteErodov Compify is legit. Based of Nagaon, Assam. And it's quite surprising to see their prices compared to mumbai\kolkata based shops that are closer to ports. Guwahati is the capital and Nagaon is like 150 kms (have toured there on bike) and it's a simple town in nowhere. So, quite impressed that how quickly this guy rose up in the competition.

@t3chg33k Shit. I thought they just removed the EVO name to keep it simple. Samsung marketing has done the same in the past where they called EVO to be "3-Bit" MLC which essentially means TLC (triple layer cell) because MLC is always 2 -bit.
Regarding new kid on the block , well in the initial days he could do that for market capture , but if the margins are not sustainable , he will have to shut the shop.

980 is now an entry-level DRAMless drive and another Samsung initiative to confuse customers.

It is lower in performance than 970 Evo and Evo Plus. If you need it now, you can get the 970 Evo from PrimeABGB for 11.3k. They also had a coupon a few weeks earlier. I think it was SSD6 or something. You can try that as well.

Also note that it is competing product to WD SN550 with higher speeds, so you can save money by going for the SN550 as you can get it around the 8k mark.

How do these compare with Crucial MX500 M.2 1tb? one can get it around 9k.

Compify.in
Is this site legit?
Think this is a good deal
yes they are legit. have ordered goods previously and it was delievered in good condition. the owner is also available on fb groups.

yes they are legit. have ordered goods previously and it was delievered in good condition. the owner is also available on fb groups.
and I just ordered goods worth around 30k :banghead:

Zotac RTX 3070 for 70k, not a bad price ig considering the current scenario

Edit: Gone already

Last edited:
Zotac RTX 3070 for 70k, not a bad price ig considering the current scenario

Edit: Gone already
Damn these scalpers.

Back