Amazon India lightning deals

I have a CM Elite 430 which I upgraded changed to another case yesterday just because I got bored of it. LOL.

These CM cases are extremely sturdy and you replace them only when you get bored of them or if is not fulfilling your requirements.
Yeah so true. The cheap models from lower tier brands like Deepcool and Ant have poor build quality.
if looking for new case jump onto CM masterbox NR600P or CM 694

Looking only for used if it's a good model due to budget issues.

(Renewed) Crucial MX500 2TB SATA 2.5-inch 7mm Internal SSD (CT2000MX500SSD1) ₹ 15,719.00​

New Price:₹ 20,999.00
Price:₹ 15,719.00
Sold by "Appario." and not "Appario Retail Private Ltd" or Cloudtail.
Is this "Appario." legit? Looks like a random seller to me. Any time the price is off the charts it's mostly because it's a greedy third-party scum. (ignore this part, misunderstood)

Edit: Check @j3rwin's post below.

Last edited:
Is this "Appario." legit? Looks like a random seller to me. Any time the price is off the charts it's mostly because of a greedy third-party scum.
Jeez. Wtf would Amazon even allow a seller with the same name? Or they just don't gaf

Is this "Appario." legit? Looks like a random seller to me. Any time the price is off the charts it's mostly because of a greedy third-party scum.
Nope, it's legit. I've confirmed it with CS when I bought my monitor.

I can personally vouch for it. I originally bought the monitor from "Appario retail Private Ltd" and in a few days buyers remorse caught upto me so I ended up returning it(I lied that there is too much backlight bleeding and that the particular model is prone to QC issues and I wanted to buy another model so they refunded the money). A day after returning it, I saw the same model listed as renewed by "Appario." with 20% off. At that price it was a steal deal so I had a chat with amazon CC and they confirmed that "Appario." is real deal. I went ahead and ordered it. To my pleasant surprise it was the same monitor which I returned (took few pics including the serial numbers before returning, they all matched).

Edit: This is the store front of "Appario." Looks like they handle all the renewed items from Appario retail https://www.amazon.in/s?me=A1X54IAKXCWO8D&marketplaceID=A21TJRUUN4KGV

Last edited:
Appario. does have 1752 ratings. Guess they are official. Never really looked at refurbished products much, sorry lol.

Edit: I did come across Cloudtail (without any naming shenanigans) in refurbished though, for a different product.

Last edited:
Back