Amazon India lightning deals

Guys don't go for the Xbox one controller, the series controller is better in every way! Well Worth a couple hundred bucks premium.

Guys don't go for the Xbox one controller, the series controller is better in every way! Well Worth a couple hundred bucks premium.
Is there any difference other than looks and a switch over to USB C port ?. Does it makes sense to spend extra just in case someone like me wants use it only for android TV and basic snes emulation or may be a little gaming on windows 10 pro.

The grips are improved since they are textured now, the triggers are 100% better, the improved dpad will be better for snes games and vibration is also improved.

I think only series controllers offer 1 year warranty, not 100% sure about this though.

But yeah if you have very little use then you can go for the one controller, if you play daily though, it's better to go for series controller since it feels a bit more durable too.

The grips are improved since they are textured now, the triggers are 100% better, the improved dpad will be better for snes games and vibration is also improved.

I think only series controllers offer 1 year warranty, not 100% sure about this though.

But yeah if you have very little use then you can go for the one controller, if you play daily though, it's better to go for series controller since it feels a bit more durable too.
Slightly OT but the Xbox 360 controllers or wired controllers have completely been discontinued by MS correct??

I've been looking to get the original 360 controllers all over but don't seem to find any.

Slightly OT but the Xbox 360 controllers or wired controllers have completely been discontinued by MS correct??

I've been looking to get the original 360 controllers all over but don't seem to find any.
Logically, there is no reason for MS to spend resources on making 360 controllers anymore. There is very high risk of getting fake ps3/360 controllers in the name of original, so better to avoid buying these controllers new.

Logically, there is no reason for MS to spend resources on making 360 controllers anymore. There is very high risk of getting fake ps3/360 controllers in the name of original, so better to avoid buying these controllers new.

Yea I'm aware but iirc they were still available until not too long ago? anyways nvm.

I think your timeline is a little off. I think the "not too long ago" is at least 3-4 years, if not more.

not the first time this has happened :facepalm: anyways - will pick one off the second market if anyone's letting it go.

for the current controllers - how bad is the impact (if any) on the responsiveness over BT vs the old wired ones?

not the first time this has happened :facepalm: anyways - will pick one off the second market if anyone's letting it go.

for the current controllers - how bad is the impact (if any) on the responsiveness over BT vs the old wired ones?
You can get the Xbox series controller with wireless receiver, They are pretty good, else you can just buy the Xbox series controller with a long type c cable and get the best lag free performance.

The XBOne controller too works with any micro USB cable, so you can use it wired or wireless with a BT receiver or the official adaptor. I have no issues using it with the inbuilt BT5.0 receiver on my laptop for racing games, though I cannot comment on FPS games as I use KB+Mouse for them.

In terms of lag, I suppose there are no official figures, but the ones published by Logitech usually quotes 10 ms delay for its input devices using the official adaptor and 15 ms for BT 5.0, so the controller figures would be similar.

The XBOne controller too works with any micro USB cable, so you can use it wired or wireless with a BT receiver or the official adaptor. I have no issues using it with the inbuilt BT5.0 receiver on my laptop for racing games, though I cannot comment on FPS games as I use KB+Mouse for them.

In terms of lag, I suppose there are no official figures, but the ones published by Logitech usually quotes 10 ms delay for its input devices using the official adaptor and 15 ms for BT 5.0, so the controller figures would be similar.
90% usage will be for racing games so it's fine, don't need bleeding edge responses.

90% usage will be for racing games so it's fine, don't need bleeding edge responses.
What racing games are popular these days? It's been years for me. I was a pretty big NFS fan but didn't dabble with the simulator types much. The last one i played was The Run, and didn't even get far beyond the beginning.

I usually kill my time with Forza horizon 4
It is the de-facto option now on PC if you are into arcade racing.

I had spent time with the DiRT and GRID series over the past few years but there has been nothing revolutionary over there for quite some time. The Codemaster F1 series also caught my attention in the beginning but I wasn't enticed with the minimal year-on-year changes and haven't played any of them over the past 3 years.

I did try out Project Cars, Assetto Corsa and rFactor 2 but they require proper sim racing equipment and don't have the flair or structure of the arcade games.

Incidentally haven't purchased FH4 yet, but played it for over 5 months through the different Game Pass trials. Will finally pick it up during the Steam sale later this month as I suppose the deluxe edition will be around 1k, probably less if Steam issue coupons for this sale as well.

What racing games are popular these days? It's been years for me. I was a pretty big NFS fan but didn't dabble with the simulator types much. The last one i played was The Run, and didn't even get far beyond the beginning.
I was off gaming for a long time. Just recently got on to the Forza bandwagon with FM7.. and boy was I under a rock for a long time. It's a pretty cool game but still getting the hang of it.

A bit confusing with all the different options and the in game economy etc with CR and tier points and what have you.

On the PS side of things you have Gran Tourismo coming up. Dirt is another title that was always great

trust me compulsory online gaming and this bullshit in game purchase has ****ed up gaming , ,nfs in split screen was great and Lan games were great i hardly see games with lan gameplay

Back