Amazon India lightning deals

Ohh so these won't be controllable through software right? Only run at default speeds.
wrong, they can be controlled easily by the bios and software, accuracy of control is better with 4 pin fans, if your 3 pin fan has LEDs, they'll dim and turn off as the fan slows down. this wont happen with 4 pin fans

FWIW I was running 2 pin fans (even without RPM signal) on my MSI X470 with full fan control in BIOS. It kinda depends on your motherboard maker and the BIOS

wrong, they can be controlled easily by the bios and software, accuracy of control is better with 4 pin fans, if your 3 pin fan has LEDs, they'll dim and turn off as the fan slows down. this wont happen with 4 pin fans

FWIW I was running 2 pin fans (even without RPM signal) on my MSI X470 with full fan control in BIOS. It kinda depends on your motherboard maker and the BIOS
Can confirm, I have msi b450 and can control 2 and 3 pin fans via bios as well as software; just that it switches off at lower voltage instead of big ah low speeds but that's no big issue.

I am looking to buy a keyboard from amazon, if anyone wants to club their purchase with me and avail the sbi card discount please pm me. My keyboard cost is 3500.

I do have SBI card fyi.

Last edited:
Available now.

Western Digital WD SN550 1TB NVMe Internal SSD @Rs.7965 (8850 - 10% SBI)

Can confirm, I have msi b450 and can control 2 and 3 pin fans via bios as well as software; just that it switches off at lower voltage instead of big ah low speeds but that's no big issue.

I have a spare 2 pin PSU fan that I wanted to re use as a case fan. The problem is when I connect it to a 4 pin header it runs full blast and sounds like a jet engine going off. Could you please guide me on how can I reduce the speed of that particular fan through bios?

Also will it work if I use a fan splitter to connect multiple fans?

I have a spare 2 pin PSU fan that I wanted to re use as a case fan. The problem is when I connect it to a 4 pin header it runs full blast and sounds like a jet engine going off. Could you please guide me on how can I reduce the speed of that particular fan through bios?
set fan control to DC mode and start from 4.0V and take note when the fan starts spinning. keep varying the voltage and take note of the fans speed/noise. set the profile with voltage and temperature accordingly and you're all set.

you can use a fan splitter but it will give weird/unpredictable results if you connect fans of different make or model. better have all fans of same model if youre using fan splitters.

set fan control to DC mode and start from 4.0V and take note when the fan starts spinning. keep varying the voltage and take note of the fans speed/noise. set the profile with voltage and temperature accordingly and you're all set.

you can use a fan splitter but it will give weird/unpredictable results if you connect fans of different make or model. better have all fans of same model if youre using fan splitters.

Thank you so much, will try this out and report back how it went.

Zotac Gaming Geforce GTX 1650 AMP Core 4GB GDDR6 Graphic Card at ₹ 13,757.00 incl. GST​

Wow really it got sold at that price? Wonder how long was it available for. Please tag me in case this type of deals come again in future, just a humble request.

Zotac Gaming Geforce GTX 1650 AMP Core 4GB GDDR6 Graphic Card at ₹ 13,757.00 incl. GST​

Looks like it was available for 3 hours according to Keepa. Any idea who the seller was? It wasn't Appario

Last edited:
Looks like it was available for 3 hours according to Keepa. Any idea who the seller was? It wasn't Appario

It was Appario only and few people on other gaming fb forums purchased it with screenshots of 29th June delivery. It was legit but seems to be old prices and they might have forgot to update prices but only updated the stocks

Back