Amazon India lightning deals

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 154
bought it and received today. But this is not seal packed. It is a returned product and sent to me. Original cello tape in center was already cut opened and another was applied on a side. The drive seems to be fine otherwise. There is no replace option (OOS), just refund option is there. I bought it for Rs.7965.
Man can someone notify when this deal comes on again.

Guys please also share deals other than hdd SSD nvme graphics card etc.

I am sure there must other deals as well which can benefit people who aren't looking for these atm [emoji6]

Razer DeathAdder at 1599 on Amazon!! Good deal IMHO!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-26-17-27-53-031_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-26-17-27-53-031_com.android.chrome.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 111
Not compatible with Am4 as per description page
It includes am4 in the description page

Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 6.55.28 PM.png

I purchased one of these a few weeks ago, it comes with AM4 mounting hardware. Imported by Acro in January 2021.

For about six months in 2017, there was stock of Noctua coolers without the AM4 bracket. There's no more of that stock left anywhere. These days, all Noctua coolers come with mounting hardware for all mainstream sockets. It's just that the listing hasn't been updated since then.

For about six months in 2017, there was stock of Noctua coolers without the AM4 bracket. There's no more of that stock left anywhere. These days, all Noctua coolers come with mounting hardware for all mainstream sockets. It's just that the listing hasn't been updated since then.
Yep. It was probably around that time they released the NH-D15 SE-AM4, which came with AM4 kit specifically. Later they included the kit in all their standard versions. Not sure why they are still producing SE version though. When I saw some vendors here sell the SE-AM4 I thought it was old stock, but even Newegg has it.

Back