Amazon India lightning deals

Have maximus vii in cart hurry if any one want
let me know if you can buy it for me on credit. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1443064486][/DOUBLEPOST]
No Rams though , and how is SS Siberia series anyway?just curious
Mixed response from my friends. I personally didn't like the headband. But some SS fanboys claim its the best headset they've ever used so... but if its cheap a good deal get it. Good gaming headphones do not come cheap anyway.

Last edited:
Are they good for songs too , or only gaming?
Most of these gaming headsets like the SS series, Corsair Vengeance series etc are all decent all-round performer IMO. I have the Vengeance 1300. Has a nice bass. The SS V3 might be one of the best dedicated gaming headset in its price range but its a premium headset.
But don't let the "gaming" tags fool you. The CM Ceres gaming headsets dont really have good reviews. Some non-gaming headphones like Audio Technica ATH AD700 are also good for gaming i hear. In fact i wanted to buy that had it not been for my low budget.
My suggestion in buying a headset would be look for a good driver size 50mm, comfortable ear-cups and headband, not-too-long wire (V1300 has 2m wire and its a pain in the butt) and a good mic.

Back