Amazon India lightning deals

Most of these gaming headsets like the SS series, Corsair Vengeance series etc are all decent all-round performer IMO. I have the Vengeance 1300. Has a nice bass. The SS V3 might be one of the best dedicated gaming headset in its price range but its a premium headset.
But don't let the "gaming" tags fool you. The CM Ceres gaming headsets dont really have good reviews. Some non-gaming headphones like Audio Technica ATH AD700 are also good for gaming i hear. In fact i wanted to buy that had it not been for my low budget.
My suggestion in buying a headset would be look for a good driver size 50mm, comfortable ear-cups and headband, not-too-long wire (V1300 has 2m wire and its a pain in the butt) and a good mic.

Hey thanx for the explanation, though I'm withhelding accessories purchases,until I get main rig together but it was a valuable insight, too bad I had to pass that Siberia v2 at 2800,even though I could have snatched it

Hey thanx for the explanation, though I'm withhelding accessories purchases,until I get main rig together but it was a valuable insight, too bad I had to pass that Siberia v2 at 2800,even though I could have snatched it
oh 2.8k was a great deal. They go for 5-6k normally.

Last edited:
Hey, don't be sad, if you'll get rampage mobo, that's just a lot better than Mark II, no?
Nopes, just that I like the color scheme more, Mark 2 is probably the more solid motherboard out of the two, but heart to convince yourself when you are thinking from heart and not mind. There are other things, like trying to convince my wife that I need a bigger cabinet, she only likes the Prodigy M so far, so I might as well end up buying a mATX motherboard... :p[DOUBLEPOST=1443078871][/DOUBLEPOST]And again, big applaud to @jaydipmori for selling it to the community without any profit, thanks man!

A member told me and gigabyte z87n it's ITX I believe, he got it from bikeinstein, you could look into that, if that's your thing

going to sell my old nvidia 560 GFX card today .only 3 days official warranty remaining :)[DOUBLEPOST=1443082581][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hopefully.. I'm stuck on a GT9800 :( .. Looking to buy the GTX960 since the past 6months to revive my ageing C2Q system to play GTAV
wait few days ,hope LD will come again for 960 cards

I've stopped bothering with these deals. No point postponing your purchases indefinitely for 5-10 pieces that go on lightening deals and are chased by thousands.
its okie buddy i was just trying my luck.i m using 8 Gb normal 1333 one rams .may be next month i will buy those cheap 1866 16 GB.

Back