Amazon India lightning deals

Is it Worth to buy for Rs 1650
No good PSU costs so cheap. They are made for minimum bare system. I don't know how much it's rated for but if it's 500 as the branding shows then I seriously doubt that claim. It might be fine for legacy P4, C2D systems but even then it seems like a short circuit could break everything.
If it's for a primary or secondary usage always get a better model.

Hi. I now see a further 300 off coupon bringing price to Rs. 2099 for the 3rd gen firestick, incase you dont see it and still want to buy...or anyone else?

Great deal, I got a 150 cashback as well. Fire Stick Plus with Zee5, SonyLiv and Voot subscription is available for 3099 as well (after 500 coupon)

Great deal, I got a 150 cashback as well. Fire Stick Plus with Zee5, SonyLiv and Voot subscription is available for 3099 as well (after 500 coupon)

How you got the 150 CB ?

Attachments

• Gigabyte aorus MB.jpg
    Gigabyte aorus MB.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 169
[MOD EDIT] PLEASE AVOID AFFILIATE LINKS

its 15500 (before discount) if we buy two, i am interested in buying one too.
How? I picked this - GIGABYTE B550I AORUS PRO up, its a great ITX board, with probably the best among the 3 high end B550 boards. Also, if you dont want ITX, the GIGABYTE B550 AORUS PRO is a great motherboard, was going for similar price range, unfortunately prices have gone since last night, this was going for 17.7k

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like its showing without GST
Nope, I can see 15744 inclusive of GST as well.

I had a similar thing happen to me, saw 32GB DDR4 module at 9999 yesterday, thought of buying with HDFC discount once prime day starts, price got bumped up to 13999.
pricehistory.png

Back