Amazon India lightning deals

I had these sketchers and have crocs in my wishlist but now I don't feel like buying fotwear from Amazon/Flipkart.

I guess, some people buy original and return identical duplicate shoes and Amazon, without checking, send the same to another customer.
I used to coolers long back but they aren't manufacted nowadays. Now I buy locally made usually since my marriage but an year ago I bought Lee Cooper because my wife said so.

Marriages causes many changes in life including lifestyle changes.

What gives me happiness is that when my loved ones buy branded ones and be happy with them. This gives me happiness.

Other than this my love for my PC isnt dying at all.

I bought a pair of Skechers shoes yesterday and it was delivered yesterday itself.

I ordered UK-9 and I got one shoe UK-8 and other shoe UK-7. Both of them are of left foot. One of them is made in China and other one is made in Vietnam. :banghead:

Sold by: Cloudtail India :eek:

Returned initiated yesterday itself and picked-up today.
Forgot to attach pictures.

These are full black slip ons. I had planned to use them occasionally when I don't feel like wearing leather shoes with formals.

I already have more pairs of this brand I find them very comfortable.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 157

Seems like a good price.
Its too good to be true. 7490 minus 10% using Citibank. The warranty has discrepancy. It says 3 years in one place and then 5 in another.

Mod edit: Affiliate links not allowed.

MSI MEG Z490 ACE ATX Gaming Motherboard
at ₹27,294

Apply 35% Coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
Back