Amazon India lightning deals

Unrelated to deals but frikking AMAZON. So for the past few months very randomly every couple of weeks an item is added to my cart which I have never clicked on and not just 1, but 50+ of that same item. And the crazy thing is these are never even in the browsing history of the items.
This happened to me recently. I freaked out that there was some security breach and enabled 2fa just to be safe.

Unrelated to deals but frikking AMAZON. So for the past few months very randomly every couple of weeks an item is added to my cart which I have never clicked on and not just 1, but 50+ of that same item. And the crazy thing is these are never even in the browsing history of the items.
Also check logged in devices list

Same has happened to me, 100+ quantity of same item kept getting added to the cart, I don't think someone added them, maybe a rouge extension or something wrong with amazon themselves.

Same has happened to me, 100+ quantity of same item kept getting added to the cart, I don't think someone added them, maybe a rouge extension or something wrong with amazon themselves.

Yeah maybe Keepa? Who knows. I'm going to change passwords. The App is logged in on my wife's phone too so...

I'd like to join it. Can you please text me an invite?

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 3.21.42 PM.png

Seller originally had 6 in stock.

Back