Probably the only graphics cards you can buy on 1 year No Cost EMI:

RS 20,911 — MSI Radeon RX 6500 XT

Rs 22,704 – Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT

Rs 33,584 — INNO3D GEFORCE RTX 2060 6GB

Rs 34,990 — Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 3050

Rs 68,110 — MSI Radeon RX 6700 XT

Rs 69,088 — MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ti

Rs 99,545 — INNO3D GEFORCE RTX 3080

These prices are not worth buying, credit card emi purchase with interest from other stores will be more cheaper than these no cost emi options.

I've never purchased anything on credit card emi, so I don't have any experience with them — but what I could find was 13% interest per annum is about the best you can get for a 12 month loan.

I went through each of the cards quickly on https://pcpricetracker.in/ and the only bad deal looks to be the 3060 Ti, it's about 10k cheaper after interest. Everything else appears to be within 1k, with the exception of the 3080, that's 2k less at MDComputers after interest.

But then Amazon has bank offers with instant discounts and cashbacks so it looks to be a wash more or less, at least for these specific cards.

I went through each of the cards quickly on https://pcpricetracker.in/ and the only bad deal looks to be the 3060 Ti, it's about 10k cheaper after interest. Everything else appears to be within 1k, with the exception of the 3080, that's 2k less at MDComputers after interest.
Not really, The only good deals are 6500xt and 3050.

6500xt - cheaper in Amazon

2060 - colourful 5k, zotac 3.8k cheaper than Amazon

3050 - colourful 1k cheaper, other cards higher price than in Amazon

6700xt - 8.8k cheaper than Amazon

3060ti - 12k cheaper than Amazon

3080 - 11.5k cheaper than Amazon

I calculated these prices with 14% interest and still it's way too costly in Amazon. If someone wants only no cost EMI then one can consider Instacred and zestmoney which are supported in sites like mdcomputers, vedant but I've heard bad reviews about them when someone misses an emi so do your research before choosing them.
If we compare the nocost prices of these sites to Amazon it'll be like buying the next tier card. Amazon prices are never correct except from their official sellers like appario etc when it comes to PC parts.

Probably the only graphics cards you can buy on 1 year No Cost EMI:

RS 20,911 — MSI Radeon RX 6500 XT

Rs 22,704 – Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT

Rs 33,584 — INNO3D GEFORCE RTX 2060 6GB

Rs 34,990 — Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 3050

Rs 68,110 — MSI Radeon RX 6700 XT

Rs 69,088 — MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ti

Rs 99,545 — INNO3D GEFORCE RTX 3080

6500XT is not worth buying.

RTX 3050 is not worth buying above 30k as RX 6600 fell to 29-30k.

The cheapest 6700XT is 53k.

3060Ti starts at 50k & 3080 is under 80k for even Zotac (will prefer Zotac over Inno3D, Colorful & Galax). My friend got Powercolor Red Devil 6800XT for 80k.

Also, please don't take loan or EMI to buy gaming stuff, there are much more useful stuff in life that might need your money. Just my opinion.

Is it a Good Deal ?
1656394182818.png

Business price showing for me. Looks a good deal

Since lot of guys here have business account and claim gst .

Do you guys think we can have another thread where members can help fellow members with their business account to order things cheaper?
I understand there is certain process and claiming gst is long process but maybe members can share the good discount benefits they save on gst with each other . benefitting both parties .

let me know if you guys think it can work out.

Do you guys think we can have another thread where members can help fellow members with their business account to order things cheaper?
I understand there is certain process and claiming gst is long process but maybe members can share the good discount benefits they save on gst with each other . benefitting both parties .

Occasional order here and there is fine, but if you order for other people often, I have seen accounts get banned (Along with prime subscription gone).
It is against TOS of Amazon business account

Occasional order here and there is fine, but if you order for other people often, I have seen accounts get banned (Along with prime subscription gone).
It is against TOS of Amazon business account
Hmm..that's quite risky .

Maybe a criteria like only things above a certain amount can be ordered with help from a business account holder .

One option seems possible, we ask ppl with business account to buy stuff, pay them and get it shipped (assuming not shipping monitor/case like stuff). For deals on SSD, Memory sticks it will still be better offer if this works out.

Only downside will be, those with business account has to go through hassle similar to forwarding agencies and limited chance of return.

One option seems possible, we ask ppl with business account to buy stuff, pay them and get it shipped (assuming not shipping monitor/case like stuff). For deals on SSD, Memory sticks it will still be better offer if this works out.

Only downside will be, those with business account has to go through hassle similar to forwarding agencies and limited chance of return.
For small items with big difference in price seems feasible.

Price of second shipping should not exceed the difference

And as long as the business account holder gets to keep the 5% cashback, I don't think anything else would be needed

Back