Amazon India lightning deals

Okay.
So bad idea.
Yes. the seller has to prove purchases are for private business. Unless you are a computer parts dealer, it's fraud.
Seller's records are checked and if someone buys regularly from such a seller, they come under scrutiny also. If you are a regular person, then its not an issue unless questioned by authorities and having to explain.
But if you are a person who sells further, then its trouble.

dont do this as a buyer or seller. you can be involved in serious legal issues if one is involved in GST fraud
But aren't they paying including GST? They don't need to file GST return for these items.
The special discount they're getting is inclusive of GST and only for business accounts. They can buy stuff for personal use and not claim GST on it.

I don't think so, where is that written? You can mark items as gift and ship to other addresses directly. That's the perfect way to do it.

1656415123968.png

Yeah and in the next 500 years lawyers will keep arguing discrimination between personal and business use. If someone doesn't want to help others with their business a/c, fine. Just don't put ludicrous reasoning behind it.

PS: I am not interested in taking anyone's help for this purpose. Just spoke for others.

Yeah and in the next 500 years lawyers will keep arguing discrimination between personal and business use. If someone doesn't want to help others with their business a/c, fine. Just don't put ludicrous reasoning behind it.
You make it sound like people with Amazon Business accounts are trying to avoid helping others.

But the thing I have seen people's amazon accounts along with their Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards being closed, with all benefits like Prime, amazon pay balance etc.

It is you who will have to fight the legal battle to get it back, not amazon.

And I do know a few people on this forum who are actively helping (thankfully not yet banned)

I am sure if you ask politely, they will help you out.

You make it sound like people with Amazon Business accounts are trying to avoid helping others.

But the thing I have seen people's amazon accounts along with their Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards being closed, with all benefits like Prime, amazon pay balance etc.

It is you who will have to fight the legal battle to get it back, not amazon.

And I do know a few people on this forum who are actively helping (thankfully not yet banned)

I am sure if you ask politely, they will help you out.
I am one of those people, who orders for other people. Have been doing so since very long. If Amazon suspends my account, I'll do what's necessary to bring them to my feet.

Sorry buddy, as I'm not a pretentious person, those fronting civility or politeness doesn't come to me. Besides, I clearly mentioned I will never be taking any help from anybody for this specific purpose, you quoted me partially.

Buying from Amazon under the GST claim benefit and selling it to others is GST fraud unless thats your business (parts seller).
If you do it personally to help others out, thats fine now and then unless one operates that as a business taking a commission. Amazon can just see number of transactions, buying shipping address and come to conclusions.

Its one thing if Amazon comes after you which at most can lead to account ban, its another if IT people come after you.
Amazon can always file a case or complaint with authorities if one is doing so.

This is public knowledge covered in media.

I think we can just safely conclude that it is possible to do if it is only done once in a while.

Business account Members can decide which deal is worth the trouble ( profit sharing)

I think creating a thread maybe bad idea as there is lot of legal and terms against it.

But business account holders can just mention here if they willing to help and people would know who to contact for a worthy deal.

Buying from Amazon under the GST claim benefit
Yeah if you are using the GST input credit for other things while reselling the items purchased without providing GST invoice is a fraud.

But on this forum we sell everything as used items (We just handover original bills, don't create new ones - unless of course specifically mentioned by authorized resellers)
So buying under amazon business account and selling here (or ordering for others) won't be a fraud in my opinion

Back