Amazon India lightning deals

Btw it's the best mixer grinder I've used till date. I'll highly recommend it at 5k.
Heard a lot about durability and motor performance of Sujata brand mixers.
I have this mixer Grinder in my wish list, woke up today to Amazon lightening deal notification of it.

Price has increased from 2k to 22k
since last few months I was in market for buying a monitor and bought acer for 20k paid about same price as this one and this is hdr10 which is better I believe from hdr400(acer)

I was looking at this monitor too and it was around 28k iirc.....so maybe it did went lower for a while but with card discount and everthing this can be purchased for around 20k.

So still a good deal.

since last few months I was in market for buying a monitor and bought acer for 20k paid about same price as this one and this is hdr10 which is better I believe from hdr400(acer)

I was looking at this monitor too and it was around 28k iirc.....so maybe it did went lower for a while but with card discount and everthing this can be purchased for around 20k.

So still a good deal.
What are your thoughts about 32" 165Hz model at 23K? https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09YDJ75SH

I know it's VA Panel but will it make a huge difference? I currently using 22" non-gaming IPS 1080p display by Acer.

What are your thoughts about 32" 165Hz model at 23K? https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09YDJ75SH

I know it's VA Panel but will it make a huge difference? I currently using 22" non-gaming IPS 1080p display by Acer.
Superb model man.
An upgrade over 32GK650F I mean this has 144hz while above one has 165hz.
Go with it as it's already 2k model right.
Don't ever go with 1080p since the icons will look large and you can't reduce the icon size.

Don't ever go with 1080p since the icons will look large and you can't reduce the icon size.
Yes, I'm aware of the cons of lower res on big displays. Won't make that mistake.
My priority is 2K or 4K only since I'll be using it with 2700X and 3070. 1080p performance on 2700X is a bit low than current gen CPUs so I wanna compensate for that by going with higher resolution to balance it out and put more load on the GPU.

Yes, I'm aware of the cons of lower res on big displays. Won't make that mistake.
My priority is 2K or 4K only since I'll be using it with 2700X and 3070. 1080p performance on 2700X is a bit low than current gen CPUs so I wanna compensate for that by going with higher resolution to balance it out and put more load on the GPU.
Since you are using 3070 you can go with even 4k screen I think so.
But since you are using 2700x it's last gen so the burden will be on CPU as well I think so.

Upgrade your CPU to 5XXX AMD CPUs and buy any AMD GPU then it will be all AMD build.

Or go with 3070 since you already opted for it.

Check the reviews online who are using similar builds like you so that you can an idea about the load on the CPU & GPU.

But since you are using 2700x it's last gen so the burden will be on CPU as well I think so.

Upgrade your CPU to 5XXX AMD CPUs and buy any AMD GPU then it will be all AMD build.
I did some research on this already 2K and 4K performance is very very close to current gen CPUs so I'm not looking to upgrade CPU too (for now) and I luckily already secured 3070 FE last year in September so I only need a display upgrade.

I might upgrade when used 5900X or 5950X get even cheaper due to AM5 influx. I won't be sidegrading my 8 core to a 6/8 core again just for some better IPC.

Kingston NV1-E 500GB NVMe: https://www.amazon.in/Kingston-500G-Internal-Solid-SNVSE/dp/B093V4NHV5

1657089241839.png

3999 - 220 coupon = 3779 INR

No DRAM cache but HMB available. IDK how this differs from original NV1 though.

Good but WD has been known to bait and switch: https://www.extremetech.com/computi...t-bait-and-switching-customers-with-slow-ssds
Also those speeds are sequential R/W which rarely happen when there are ideal conditions.
That was the SN550 older GEN drives

The SN570 is a new series there has been no reports of any bait and switch. WD has a brand is much bigger than Kingston.
Basically Samsung 980 performance for cheaper. Not to mention 2 more years of warranty than the Kingston drive.

Full review here

Since lot of guys here have business account and claim gst .

Do you guys think we can have another thread where members can help fellow members with their business account to order things cheaper?
I understand there is certain process and claiming gst is long process but maybe members can share the good discount benefits they save on gst with each other . benefitting both parties .

let me know if you guys think it can work out.
Thats a very dangerous idea. Never ever do this. In case of an audit, you are going to get screwed real bad. Audits are not uncommon either.

Back