Amazon India lightning deals

Nope, there are people earning through such pricing errors by buying and reselling such products at good discount on MRP. Such deals are never hidden from them.
Haha right I'm hoping a couple people here would try to sell this if they bought it with that intention. We'll see soon enough.

I guess it depends on how cheap you want to go:

View attachment 142065

That is the cheapest X570 and cheapest AM4 motherboard with this offer. There's plenty of options for memory though. It's easier to browse on the app:

View attachment 142066

I'm wondering now if these discounts were always available for the previous sales, but tucked away.
yummy thanks for this , so tempted to buy the 5950x if i had the money:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Take a look
I did recreate in afternoon. But be aware before spending 36k that ryzen 7000 series is coming.
thanks a lot man , i wanted to send it to my friend he is planning a build , also i think 7000 would be really expensive on launch everything makes sense at a price.
23k??? Omg!! How many of you got it? Was it limited to only 1 item per account?
i know right only for a few hours it came , it would have been amazing deal for anyone , i hope someone on the forum bought it and sells here with reasonable profit , it will be a win win for everyone

Is 17736 a good price for a 6500 XT?

1659809215625.png

Back