Amazon India lightning deals

7000 series has a cost overhead of expensive RAM and mobos at launch. If you can bear that it's upto you. If you already have AM4 then I'd say why not wait for the big sale and nab a 5900X instead?

Yes makes sense. I can just swap in the new CPU in my existing setup.. but for the 7000 series, it will be a complete overhaul.

I couldn't control myself and pulled the trigger :p
Flipkart one gave me 1750 instant off so 23999-1750=22249. Also supposed to get an additional 5% axis bank cashback so 22249-1113=21136/- final price
28999 now from appario. 23999 on fk.. its the same price i got the 5600x last year

Still have the 23999 one in my amazon cart in case anyone needs it

I am almost certain that checkout will fail if you try to buy it now. Has stated earlier keeping an item in the cart will not reserve it at that price.
Screenshot 2022-09-19 141713.png

Just got delivered. Gave me a slight shock as when I received the package, it was very lightweight.
Interestingly the 5800x doesn't come with a cooler in the box! The box is as big as my older 3600 but contains just the processor.

Just got delivered. Gave me a slight shock as when I received the package, it was very lightweight.
Interestingly the 5800x doesn't come with a cooler in the box! The box is as big as my older 3600 but contains just the processor.
IF possible please post a CPU-Z screenshot of your CPU when you have some time. I would like to see if these CPUS are REV B2 Chips or B0.
Thanks

Sennheiser CX 120BT Wireless Bluetooth in Ear Neckband Headphone with Mic (Black) https://amzn.eu/d/fYg9rTr
₹999
Supports AptX hd.

I can't buy. Shows not deliverable to my area. The renewed one below shows deliverable. Difference of 2 1/2 years of warranty between the two.
this is now showing deliverable .

I did not order it though. Will mostly be lying around and I see lot of good ear buds are now going very low. So this is not exactly a great deal but for someone who will put to good use maybe it is worth the price.

Last edited:
this is now showing deliverable .

I did not order it though. Will mostly be lying around and I see lot of good ear buds are not going very low. So this is not exactly a great deal but for someone who will put to good use maybe it is worth the price.
Still showing not delivering to my area. Don't know how Amazon determines the delivery criteria.

Guys, it worth upgrading from a Ryzen 1600X to a Ryzen 5800X?

I'm currently on my Ryzen 1600X with a RX480 which I will be changing soon to a RX6600. I haven't really faced any bottlenecks while gaming with the 1600X so far.

Back