Amazon India lightning deals

Nope, it can only be used if you are buying a new membership or if your membership has expired (or will expire before 27th Oct).
You can stack one membership plan over your current prime plan so if your prime membership is expiring in 364 or less days then you can stack one more prime membership plan on top of that.
@dazzwilliams
I still don't see it.

Ended up buying an WD SN770 for net price of 8700ish. With the card discount and 300 rupees cashback.
Hopefully it's worth the price.
It is given the best dramless m.2 ssd award on tomshardware.

Limited-time deal: Hyperx Cloud Stinger Core Wired Over Ear Headphones with Mic (Black) https://amzn.eu/d/42hgoyN @ ₹1,690
Good thing about this is the soft cloth based ear cushions. The usual PU leather based covers wear off no matter how expensive your headphone is it's gonna disintegrate and get filthy AF to near unusable.
We can see some examples in our FS section.

This is gonna get dirty but not gonna disintegrate and unusable due to that reason. Other than that there's no benefit

Limited-time deal: Hyperx Cloud Stinger Core Wired Over Ear Headphones with Mic (Black) https://amzn.eu/d/42hgoyN @ ₹1,690
Not available for Mathura pincode :(
ND.jpg

This is gonna get dirty but not gonna disintegrate and unusable due to that reason. Other than that there's no benefit

I have been using this since 2018.. but last year I had to buy replacement ear pads..
It's true that it won't disintegrate but the lining with which its seated on the headphones is actually plastic which does peel off with usage and will need replacement
Other than that I'm surprised that the headphones still work considering how many times I have dropped them.. Only the physical mic mute switch has gone bad
At 1700 there is nothing better though

I have been using this since 2018.. but last year I had to buy replacement ear pads..
It's true that it won't disintegrate but the lining with which its seated on the headphones is actually plastic which does peel off with usage and will need replacement
Other than that I'm surprised that the headphones still work considering how many times I have dropped them.. Only the physical mic mute switch has gone bad
At 1700 there is nothing better though
How’s the mic quality?
Actually looking for a good quality mic with headset for work

Last edited:
Yo! don't miss it again if you are looking to buy it. However, I think Kingston KC300 with 800 TBW is a better deal at ~8.5K.
I bought a SN770 already and it arrived already. Thanks for the heads up though.

Attachments

• 14F4CE74-647C-4E5B-BCD6-0C64331CEB8B.jpeg
    14F4CE74-647C-4E5B-BCD6-0C64331CEB8B.jpeg
    318.8 KB · Views: 83
Back