Amazon India lightning deals

1665482369878.png

There's an option for 55% coupon just below the price
That is what he mentioned already in the title. Edit: Saw the incorrect price highlight over the original quote.

Probably seller is trying to dump something lying around for a long time but still a good bargain for those whose use case is met by the drive as it still sells for over $1000 internationally.

Looking for TWS in around 3k range , good sound and comfort, i have bought Jabra Elite 2, it wasnt comfortable so i sold it.
I use TWS for long hours at least 3-4 hours + per day

Like Amazon just spent Rs 3000 to pay me Rs300 cashback.

Last month I placed an pantry order with the offer "Rs300 back on Rs1500 spent". My order total was Rs1540 when I placed the order but during delivery they marked one item out of stock & delivered only rest of the items which made the order total to come down to Rs 1470. When I first approached the CS, their standard answer was since the order total was below Rs1500, which was the requirement for the cashback. I argued it is not my problem that one of the item is OOS. Then they promised I will get cashback. I contacted again thru chat but of no use, they just waiting for the customers to forget about the issue. Today I was on phone with CS for 55minutes, they still tried to shoo me away. They just put me on hold, I also left the phone on the desk went on with my work.

There is more to it, than what meets the eye.

Last edited:
Like Amazon just spent Rs 3000 to pay me Rs300 cashback.

Last month I placed an pantry order with the offer "Rs300 back on Rs1500 spent". My order total was Rs1540 when I placed the order but during delivery they marked one item out of stock & delivered only rest of the items which made the order total to come down to Rs 1470. When I first approached the CS, their standard answer was since the order total was below Rs1500, which was the requirement for the cashback. I argued it is not my problem that one of the item is OOS. Then they promised I will get cashback. I contacted again thru chat but of no use, they just waiting for the customers to forget about the issue. Today I was on phone with CS for 55minutes, they still tried to shoo me away. They just put me on hold, I also left the phone on the desk went on with my work.

There is more to it, than what meets the eye.
Slightly similar experience on Flipkart. I bought 15k worth items and fk gave me 250 additional off. One of the item was cheap zebronics usb extender of rs. 180. When I used it, I found it was ultra bad. Fk was giving me return for refund but they wanted to adjust 250 discount too as the transaction was going below 15k. So if I wanted to return the product, I would have to pay 70rs outta my pockets. :p:p

Yours and mine are edge cases. Their systems will never be ready for such cases.

Slightly similar experience on Flipkart. I bought 15k worth items and fk gave me 250 additional off. One of the item was cheap zebronics usb extender of rs. 180. When I used it, I found it was ultra bad. Fk was giving me return for refund but they wanted to adjust 250 discount too as the transaction was going below 15k. So if I wanted to return the product, I would have to pay 70rs outta my pockets. :p:p

Yours and mine are edge cases. Their systems will never be ready for such cases.
In my case, the pantry order was to be fulfilled by local super market, not small store one of the biggest in the area. I am sure the product that was marked OOS won't be really OOS in the store. And their tactics they played when contacted for the cashback, you can simply see through them. I have the audio recording of the call, the rep took nearly 15 minutes to fill an application & then told me I will get the refund in 72 hrs when I insisted for an email confirmation the rep didn't had any answer immediately. The rep was just waiting for me to hang up, when I didn't hung up even after 10 minutes the rep told me that cashback has been credited to my account. When I asked why the cashback has been credited instead of email confirmation, the rep said they don't have a away to send emails.lol.

The call is like "rep asks few questions".... long wait..." again ask some other question".... long wait..."rep says I logged the application for cashback".... I ask for email... long wait...."cashback credited"... total time nearly 40minutes

Back