Amazon India lightning deals

i am looking out for usb c earphones in ears etc whatever the terminologies , i think one plus used to name them some sort of bullets and samsung also has it but the samsungs one are cheaper ones but most of them on online are fakes so could anyone guide me. if there is any sale going on
get these - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B0B51SSJQG
yes, these are original, I purchased about 2 weeks back.
Balanced and clean sound profile with braided tangle free cable. these are also comfortable.
Only con I can think of is - don't get me wrong but these earphones are not very loud if I compare with competition.
overall sound and quality is very good.
I got for rs. 1500 but it drops to 1300rs very frequently, so you can wait if not in a rush.:)

Its shows 83% as Deal Claimed. Somehow I think the deal is over because at Checkout it shows 'Only 1 Left in Stock'. The discounted price is still being reflected on the main product page. When you go to buy it now the price changes to 2.7k at final payment page.

Edit: So I went ahead and entered my CVV but price remains at 2.7k and magically it then shows that the item is not deliverable to my address!! :oops:
There's no estimated delivery date on the item on the product page (at the time of writing) means it's OOS.

Sheesh, that's still on? They're trying really hard to sell return stock. A lot of recent reviews (mine included) reported that the external packaging has been unsealed and is dilapidated in general.
This "special" has been on and off from last month. On one hand when New items are returned then I feel that retailers / sellers should not loose out because a new item was returned on the other hand
if the item was returned in poor conditon it should not be sold has new.

Appario.jpg

Not saying everyone should know how to change an SSD and install an OS, but 750 sounds like a bit much. And the additional charges beyond 100 GB is just outrageous. At USB3 speeds, it takes 7 seconds for a GB from a 3.5" HDD.

Not saying everyone should know how to change an SSD and install an OS, but 750 sounds like a bit much. And the additional charges beyond 100 GB is just outrageous. At USB3 speeds, it takes 7 seconds for a GB from a 3.5" HDD.
One of my friend who is a computer engineer graduate from a prestigious govt engineering college works in linux driver dept of a famous gfx maker. He wasn't sure if he could replace hdd with ssd so he happily paid for such service a few months ago.

There's a demand for such services and people would happily pay twice.

One of my friend who is a computer engineer graduate from a prestigious govt engineering college works in linux driver dept of a famous gfx maker. He wasn't sure if he could replace hdd with ssd so he happily paid for such service a few months ago.

There's a demand for such services and people would happily pay twice.
Exactly and such computer technical services are even more popular and appreciated in foreign countries.
this charge around $10 is nothing when compared to charges there.

People think if it takes hardly few minutes to do something why pay more for it. Thing is you're not paying for the person's time but for his skill/experience and knowledge and especially for taking the worry off your mind.

Exactly and such computer technical services are even more popular and appreciated in foreign countries.

People think if it takes hardly few minutes to do something why pay more for it. Thing is you're not paying for the person's time but for his skill/experience and knowledge and especially for taking the worry off your mind.
Interesting very interesting.. I guess it is actually quite a western thing to do... For me since childhood we have been taught apna kaam swayam karo.. Granted the irony as we rely on helpers more than the west but I cannot bring myself to pay for services that I can do even though technically my time is worth more based on just salary

I agree with you on most parts but technician here won't be providing good service. They will install their bootlegged copy of windows (downloaded from god knows where) on the machine, won't understand the licensing or even try to keep the Windows Edition same as the one previously installed. Same goes for Office and any other commonly used programs.

I agree with you on most parts but technician here won't be providing good service. They will install their bootlegged copy of windows (downloaded from god knows where) on the machine, won't understand the licensing or even try to keep the Windows Edition same as the one previously installed. Same goes for Office and any other commonly used programs.
Sill better than nothing for someone who doesn't know shit about software and just uses for documents and web browsing.
If anyone has in-depth knowledge about all the stuff you mentioned they'd certainly know about how to install them.

There is definitely a target group for this. People savvy enough to order items but don't have the know how or time to do it themselves.

Back