Amazon India lightning deals

Can someone help me order this.. I will pay him 400 bucks more... Get it delivered on whatever address it accepts and then I will pay you for shipping to my home etc.

Can someone help me order this.. I will pay him 400 bucks more... Get it delivered on whatever address it accepts and then I will pay you for shipping to my home etc.
I tried multiple addresses. No delivery for all.

Nope, not deliverable to my address either in Kolkata. Sweet deal at 2 bucks!!

Can someone tell how to use amazon diamonds? I have redeemed 1000 diamonds now how to use them at checkout?
When I go on Rewards it simply asks me to redeem but I want to use them for buying washing machine but no such option however I added the item via link to my cart now what?

Can someone tell how to use amazon diamonds? I have redeemed 1000 diamonds now how to use them at checkout?
When I go on Rewards it simply asks me to redeem but I want to use them for buying washing machine but no such option however I added the item via link to my cart now what?
Have you redeemed the diamonds for a specific voucher?
For example if you use 750 diamonds for rs 150 discount voucher, it will automatically be applied to your cart at checkout when making payment.
Just make sure the item you are buying is not on the exclusions list for that coupon and have the minimum cart value for it.

I redeemed 1100 diamonds for 300 cashback in the first phase of sale. It doesn't show up during checkout. It's cashback, not discount. The cashback will be credited to your account once you place an order fulfilling the criteria of the coupon you redeemed. So I just placed an order of ₹3000 and got the cashback.

I redeemed 1100 diamonds for 300 cashback in the first phase of sale. It doesn't show up during checkout. It's cashback, not discount. The cashback will be credited to your account once you place an order fulfilling the criteria of the coupon you redeemed. So I just placed an order of ₹3000 and got the cashback.
Ya I redeemed 1k diamonds for 5k + purchase giving me 300 cashback in amazon pay. So will this work automatically once I place order for the said amount?
Ya I redeemed 1k diamonds for 5k + purchase giving me 300 cashback in amazon pay. So will this work automatically once I place order for the said amount?
And do we need to buy a single item worth 5k or few items totaling 5k+?

And do we need to buy a single item worth 5k or few items totaling 5k+?
If you buy single item the cashback will be credited as a whole amount but if you buy multiple items, cashback will be divided in multiple parts and will be credited as different amount in your amazon pay. You can view your transactions there.

I redeemed 1100 diamonds for 300 cashback in the first phase of sale. It doesn't show up during checkout.
It shows among cb offers on product page as well as incl in "eligible cb amount" shown on payment page. Btw that 1100 diamonds for 300 cb offer expired at the end of first phase of sale after which it was replaced by another similar offer giving 300 cb for 1000 diamonds valid till 23rd Oct.
1666031737687.png

@nRiTeCh After redeeming diamonds you should see a coupon collect page where you need to click on collect coupon. You should also check among cb offers listed on a product page like above to see if the diamonds offer(300 cb on 3000 in this case) is showing there & it should also show on order payment page as amt incl in "your order is eligible for XYZ amt of cb".

Is it good for non-RGB keyboard? I have this ancient mechanical keyboard.

It's genuine CherryMX Grey switches which I like a lot hence didn't switch to anything else.

The keycaps are pretty high quality. The typing experience on them compared to my older keycaps is definitely an improvement.

Also they are translucent from the sides. So if you plan to get an rgb mech kb in the future its gonna look really nice.

127o0flus5051.jpg

The keycaps are pretty high quality. The typing experience on them compared to my older keycaps is definitely an improvement.

Also they are translucent from the sides. So if you plan to get an rgb mech kb in the future its gonna look really nice.
That's great, although my question was really about the visibility of the characters on the keycap without RGB since I'll be using it this way.
Like do we really need the lights underneath to see the characters in a darker environment?

Back