Amazon India lightning deals

Hi guys, can someone recommend a good deal on energy meters. I have been looking at the Meco PG09 20A model but its hard to find this on Amazon with the correct specs.
I need one that is able to measure power consumption on 1.5ton 5 star AC.

That's great, although my question was really about the visibility of the characters on the keycap without RGB since I'll be using it this way.
Like do we really need the lights underneath to see the characters in a darker environment?
If you want to use without RGB, it is better to buy white/lighter keycaps. They are much easier to see.

Hi guys, can someone recommend a good deal on energy meters. I have been looking at the Meco PG09 20A model but its hard to find this on Amazon with the correct specs.
Do check that your AC startup current is within 20A because a typical 1.5ton split AC operating specs is around 7A & startup current in case of ACs can be 2-3 times of this value.

Thanks guys.

1666355403666.png

Should I be choosing the latest year? The price surprisingly is the same for both.

cheap 32GB at 249

Beware, I have ordered this card 4 times so far in last 3 weeks and none of them are delivered so far. It could be a clickbaity product.
I bought the Strontium 32GB micro sd card for Rs 249.
It did get delivered the next day.
But the card was unreadable/not detected in 2 different computers and via adaptors.
Have requested a replacement, lets see how it goes.

I bought the Strontium 32GB micro sd card for Rs 249.
It did get delivered the next day.
But the card was unreadable/not detected in 2 different computers and via adaptors.
Have requested a replacement, lets see how it goes.
You're lucky!

Screenshot_1.jpg

This was my 4th order of the same card. Placed on 20th. It was supposed to get delivered on 21st. Today is 22nd. It was rescheduled for today 12pm to 4pm. It's 6pm now. And it's not even dispatched.

One thing that I have observed this time, amazon customer care is absolute sh** show compared to flipkart. Amazon guys haven't got a single clue. The order system is buggy. Flipkart order-replacement looks posh.

This was my 4th order of the same card. Placed on 20th. It was supposed to get delivered on 21st. Today is 22nd. It was rescheduled for today 12pm to 4pm. It's 6pm now. And it's not even dispatched.
Similar thing happened with a clothing item order of mine although with the replacement. I ordered and it was delivered within 2 days IIRC.
The size was not an ideal fit so I requested an exchange. Strangely for the very first time ever in my years of experience with amazon exchange the system wanted us to return the item first and only when the item was received by the seller the replacement item would be shipped.

At this point you may think this might be a third party seller and not amazon fulfilled. Hold that thought, it was Cocoblu Retail and was amazon fulfilled with Prime delivery options which was one of the reasons I bought it in the first place. So next day item was picked up and the replacement order showed "Not yet dispatched". Strangely there was absolutely no expected shipping/delivery date at all.
I waited for a few days around 4-5 days later item reached seller and return was complete. A couple days went by with no status change on the replacement item and 1-2 days more later status changed to "Preparing for dispatch" although again with no estimated dates.

Nothing else happened 2 weeks went by still status same. I keep enquiring with customer support and get false assurance of shipping and delivery dates. I waited patiently another week. So now 3 weeks went by after the item was reached the seller, no shipping. I was very frustrated and this time around the Customer support suggested to take refund which I had to as there was no choice at that point.

This was the only case where amazon didn't manage to fulfill an order for me.

How is he lucky when the device is not working? More like unlucky :p

I ordered 1 now. COD option lets see if it comes or if it works.
I think you'll received it. I have a feeling that amazon has shadow banned me for this very item.

Nothing else happened 2 weeks went by still status same. I keep enquiring with customer support and get false assurance of shipping and delivery dates.
Everytime I contact them, they give some random reason.

Back