Amazon India lightning deals

Thats a very weird looking tripod. >_>
Is it compatible with all kinds of cameras? How much does it normally go for?
Amazon US has it for $13. So a good deal IMO.

It's weird tentacle monster for those weird compositions. Certainly not more weird than selfie sticks.

That Joby gorillapod is not for DSLR. Its only for small digi cams and handy cams.
None the less its a very high quality product.
It will attach to any camera / flash with a 1/4th screw hole at the bottom. (ALmost every pocket digital camera)
The legs feel strong and retain the grip when wrapped around a pole or something similar.
I recently bought the bigger Joby for DSLR which also came with a quick release plate.

I'll be using it for in iPhone. Makes long exposure shots on it so, so, so much better. Also its easier to prop the gorillapod on things especially when doing street photography with a mobile phone. Wanted to pick it up anyway, and this is totally a steal.

Too many memory cards, which to buy? Need one larger than C10 16GB. Anyone know about their actual read and write speeds of the various Class 10 available in the LD right now?
@mods does one question with a deal (which is totally related to the thread btw) really warrant a move? Please stop moving my posts here and there. -__-

mod edit: please read thread title and posts on previous pages from OP as well requesting to keep this thread for 'deals'.

Last edited by a moderator:
str2Untitled.jpg
strUntitled.jpg
strUntitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys there is a deal going for tp link router.

http://www.amazon.in/TP-Link-TL-WDR4300-Wireless-Gigabit-Router/dp/B00810P80S/

I was in for buying a wireless router, is this good?
Also does this support ddwrt, I read that this doesn't have proper support yet, firmware is in beta.
If any member have used this model, and if there is better one available in my budget, please share your experience.

My budget is 4.5k

Please reply before the deal ends. [emoji16]

Last edited:
Guys there is a deal going for tp link router.

http://www.amazon.in/TP-Link-TL-WDR4300-Wireless-Gigabit-Router/dp/B00810P80S/

I was in for buying a wireless router, is this good?
Also does this support ddwrt, I read that this doesn't have proper support yet, firmware is in beta.
If any member have used this model, and if there is better one available in my budget, please share your experience.

My budget is 4.5k

Please reply before the deal ends. [emoji16]
Yes this excellent with 2 USB, dual band, giga ports. Excellent dd-wrt etc. Using since 1 year, bought for 6k

Tomorrow 12 PM RPI will go under Lightning Deal..... Wish it available at that magical price............:arghh: :arghh: So that I can grab this time... :playful:

Back