Amazon India lightning deals

We don't have a price check thread anymore so people will write somewhere. No one wants to create a thread for asking a simple question which can be answered in couple of replies
You know the reason why the price check thread was stopped. You want to restart the same mess and that too in a completely unrelated thread and increase the Mods work ?

We don't have a price check thread anymore so people will write somewhere. No one wants to create a thread for asking a simple question which can be answered in couple of replies
Also, nobody replies to threads like that.

If you saw a deal here and created another thread to ask about the product, by the time anyone noticed and replied, the deal would have expired. So it's an obvious place to ask about the products which are part of lightning deals. There's nothing OT about that.

You know the reason why the price check thread was stopped. You want to restart the same mess and that too in a completely unrelated thread and increase the Mods work ?
I know what happened back then but it doesn't mean we should stop everything because it needs extra moderation. Its a thankless job but no one is forcing anyone to do the job, People do it because they want to and the power that comes with (I can tell you with personal experience but after sometime it becomes a habit and you just don't want to step down and look like a normal member).
We can always promote active members who can share responsibilities. Forums are for discussions and Price check is a vital part of it when people gain from others experiences
We can allow newbies in classified (Patron) which is bigger risk than someone dealing in PM's
You are right about my post in wrong thread though.

If you saw a deal here and created another thread to ask about the product, by the time anyone noticed and replied, the deal would have expired. So it's an obvious place to ask about the products which are part of lightning deals. There's nothing OT about that.
Exactly

Let's continue this debate on what posts are appropriate in the poll thread here -
I know what happened back then but it doesn't mean we should stop everything because it needs extra moderation. Its a thankless job but no one is forcing anyone to do the job, People do it because they want to and the power that comes with (I can tell you with personal experience but after sometime it becomes a habit and you just don't want to step down and look like a normal member).
We can always promote active members who can share responsibilities. Forums are for discussions and Price check is a vital part of it when people gain from others experiences
We can allow newbies in classified (Patron) which is bigger risk than someone dealing in PM's
You are right about my post in wrong thread though.
Responded here -> https://techenclave.com/threads/mar...scussions-no-price-checks.193369/post-2458420

Last edited:
EPOS GSX 300 - External Computer Sound Card - High-Resolution Stereo & 7.1 Surround Sound - LED Volume Dial, Customizable Smart Button - Windows 10 Synchronized - Black Edition (1000201) @3990 INR

Limited-time deal: Kinsound USB to 3.5mm Audio Jack Converter Adapter,External Stereo Sound Card with Dual TRS 3-Pole 3.5mm Headphone and Microphone Jack for Windows Mac Linux PC Laptops Desktops PS5 Headsets @849INR

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230516-105637878 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20230516-105637878 (1).jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot_20230516-110311232 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20230516-110311232 (1).jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 106
One plus 10r @25999 with 4000INR coupon and 5000 INR discount on One card full swipe only.
Limited-time deal: OnePlus 10R 5G (Sierra Black, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage, 80W SuperVOOC) https://amzn.eu/d/4bL335N

Available on One plus India with same offer.
Let me know if anyone want help with card discount.
Note: Please don't start any discussion over the product here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230518-233655393_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20230518-233655393_1.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20230518-233701942_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20230518-233701942_1.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
if anyone needs help with hdfc card I can help. Will order from my account only( please no cancellation)
I have Rs 1200 stuff or may be more to order ..incase someone wants to club in . let me know.

Back