Amazon India lightning deals

ASUS ProArt X670E-CREATOR WiFi, AMD X670 (Ryzen AM5) ATX Motherboard, 16+2 Power Stages, PCIe® 5.0 Ready, DDR5 Support, USB4®, 10 Gb & 2.5 Gb LAN, WiFi 6E, Four M.2 Slots

It's weird, my order (Seller Appario) is shipped but with "Delhivery" but on the product page its says "Amazon delivered".
Now I have had really bad experience with Delhivery before, they marked my order delivered without OTP and ofcourse I didn't get them.. it was something not much expensive but since then I try to avoid Delhivery.
So whoever else brought this for that deal price of 23k, is your item shipped with Delhivery or Amazon shipping?

Yup saw few good discounts but that was midnight couple of days back and now everything is back to normal prices with the "prime only extra 10 bucks off" deals.

Good to see that 4k mini-leds are hitting the market. This one caught my eye- Acer XV275K P3 (27 inch, 160hz,576 zone Mini-Led, IPS):

Currently unavailable
that is because I bought it! I vacillated for 2 hours, but then went ahead and bought it for my new build!

Guys
Any deal for utterly budget yet sturdy tws for a person who watches youtube while going to bed and ruins Earbuds more often than not while sleeping..
A decent budget mobile till 15k with all good bells and whistles, solid battery, good camera and clutter free interface as a backup for someone who is into iphones only

Guys
Any deal for utterly budget yet sturdy tws for a person who watches youtube while going to bed and ruins Earbuds more often than not while sleeping..
A decent budget mobile till 15k with all good bells and whistles, solid battery, good camera and clutter free interface as a backup for someone who is into iphones only
Moto G85 (17k), CMF Phone 1 (15k) [both prices after including card discounts]

TWS - CMF again.

Echo Combo at 3398
1721404281709.png

Back