Amazon India lightning deals

Car got hit today by a retarded bike rider.. dont have the time or heart to do reaearch.

could you please tell me if you believe the A510 is the best dashcam @ 12k? I'll just order one if you like it.
STARVIS 2 Sensor launched in Jun 21 is way way better than previous generation released in Aug 14 . take anything which has warranty coverage , as max users report of no contact after purchase
done . Their are only 5/6 companies selling these

OT:
Would advise against buying Nexdigitron. Had a dash cam from them which started giving issues after the 1 year warranty period and died completely before 2 years of use. The company simply said "chipset issue" and provided no further help claiming it was out of warranty.
I've had a Viofo A119 die after 3 years and a GoPro 6 after 2.5 years.

My current A129 Pro Duo is still ticking after 3.5 years. Indian climate is simply not conducive to outdoor cameras, and these small cameras are impractical to repair no matter the brand.

I wasn't vouching for Nex in particular, the emphasis was on the super capacitor part. Even if 70mai can last for a decade, it's lithium battery certainly won't, so it too will become unusable in time, all dash cams should be considered as consumables.

The danger with lithium dashcams is in case of a fire, your entire car will in all likelihood be a total loss, and insurance might refuse to pay out. This risk is nothing compared to an accident.

5k for the Nex (or any other super capacitor dashcam) for a year or two, is just the cost of repainting a bumper. Don't pay more for inferior tech.

Mods .. please move the off topic Dashcam threads to here -

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240720-093213~2.png
    Screenshot_20240720-093213~2.png
    358.1 KB · Views: 42
From where did you find this deal , Didnt see in TE or Whatsapp groups
Had bookmarked it a while ago. Have seen this previously for 9k-something - just couldn't resist at 7k, this time.
Received it, Seal packed .May 2022 so stock clearance Will test later or tomorrow
Its for home use and nothing Mission critical so will take on few compromises with the company
Mine may arrive today. I don't expect anything top-notch either. Could still surprise either way. We'll see.

Back