Amazon India lightning deals

Attachments

• IMG_0327.jpeg
    IMG_0327.jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 217
i5 12400f for 7.5k on emi. It's this a good deal?

Intel Core I5 12400F 12 Gen Generation Desktop Pc Processor 6, CPU with 18Mb Cache and Up to 4.40 Ghz Clock Speed Ddr5 and Ddr4 Ram Support Lga 1700 Socket, Micro ATX https://amzn.in/d/06E7Uv6S
It was available for 6.8k with cc offer. Regardless it's a good deal. It's just the cost of the motherboard might be a dealbreaker for some. Only H610 chipset boards are affordable at around 6k. Better ones are around 10k and above.

See this review before deciding:
View attachment 202383

@john1911 @kuduku
this review is utter bs nothing else.
have been using decos from last 3 yrs and pretty much used every model including M4 , mesh has nothing to do with hardware version , I had their V2 and it worked perfectly with other decos by connecting wirelessly.

Last edited:
See this review before deciding:
View attachment 202383

@john1911 @kuduku
This review seems like an ID-10-T error, I bought M4 3 set like 3 years ago, there is nothing like master or satellite, you can set any deco as the main deco, all three are exactly identical. TPLink recommends that you should set the strongest/most powerful Deco as the main deco (if you are using different models, like 1 unit M4, 1 unit M5) which should be connected via LAN to the modem / ISP.

My experience with M4 is perfectly seamless with it. Till now I have recommended it to atleast 10 families and not a single one had any complaint about it (except 1-2 failed power adapters).

Back