Amazon India lightning deals

Any deals for phone chargers that have a good rep? Mainly for these 2 phones moto g42 and poco m2 pro https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?&idPhone2=10318&idPhone1=11608

Edit: just need decently fast charging, not excessively fast that it becomes more expensive. And only need to charge 1 phone at a time, but 2 phones at a time might be nice if it's cheap enough. Not looking to spend more than 500.

Wake up guys, some Amazon garage clearance is back on the menu!
Sharing is caring
APC 900VA Line Interactive UPS https://amzn.in/d/0cuJPHNd
@2.4k lowest
They had 250 in stock since I saw, currently 175 lol
Thanks got two. APC is pretty good with replacing if the battery is failing during warranty period. Got the entire APC1600 unit changed within 6 months as the battery backup was very poor and the fan wouldn’t turn on. Had bought clearance stock from FK for 7k (normal price 13-14k).

thats old model with mini usb port. this was sold for 3.5k last month.
Grab em Guys!!!

Define 7 XL at 10.3k
Thanks! quid quo pro for the 4080s :D

Managed to get both Define 7XL and Define 7. Going to use the regular 7 for my NAS since it can accommodate 13 3.5” drives.
Anyone else that needs additional HDD trays can print these instead buying a pair for 1.5K - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4487637

I might not keep the define 7XL, if anyone wants, happy to give, provided they’re in delhi/ncr

Thanks got two. APC is pretty good with replacing if the battery is failing during warranty period. Got the entire APC1600 unit changed within 6 months as the battery backup was very poor and the fan wouldn’t turn on. Had bought clearance stock from FK for 7k (normal price 13-14k).
On amazon it says 1 year warranty but apc site says 2 years.....which will prevail? and this will be discontinued on 30th sept'24

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-31-12-06-38-09_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-31-12-06-38-09_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 64
Fyi for those planning on getting apc ups, they don't work well with square-wave/not pure sine wave inverter. During changeover (but not always) the ups will just "crash" meaning you need to press the power switch on it to get it to normal state again & until then no power output from ups to any connected device.
@rockyo27

Last edited:
Managed to buy one now.

Will it be sufficient for ryzen 5800x + asrock x570 taichi + asus 6600xt and benq 27" monitor + antec EAG 750w gold psu
I just got it!

It's rated for 480W and your rig should be below that even with the monitor. Under normal loads, you should have a couple of minutes to save your work. With heavy or gaming loads, it will be just enough to switch you over to an inverter, but that'll be it.

Got the APC UPS for 2.4k. Will mostly use it for my 3D printer. Hopefully don't get an old battery. Have experience with APC's Online UPS so getting it serviced should not be an issue...

" Final verdict
If you can, get a DC-DC unit, or at least something individually regulated. If you can't, keept the 12v at a minimal level, for example not combining it with high end or even mid-low GPU's or powerful CPUs. They're simply not made for modern component use. "
But at the price its currently being offered i do not thing any other SMPS is coming within 4.2k. One will only get to know post the item is shipped.

Back