Amazon India lightning deals

^ Umm, these drives have the usb3 ports soldered on the board, so even if you want to you cant connect the hdd to say a sata port. And if your data is important, it should be backed up in multiple, redundant places. And if you put all your eggs, err data, in one 4tb basket then ...

886b1ada3410549b59f4736df3440f70.jpg

Apologies for the off-topic query:

I am looking to buy the Tenda Range extender and have two queries:
1) Is it a good buy at 1k
2) Will it need a wired connection to my existing wifi router to extend the range further ?

http://www.amazon.in/Tenda-A301-Wir...gbps_tit_m15_547e_164a1c61&smid=AT95IG9ONZD7S

Thanks

I do not know if it is a good buy at 1K but it works OK. I have been using it for couple of weeks now. It does not need a wired connection. On the contrary it provides you with 1 RJ45 output.

Its bad that there isn't any deal on One plus 3. I have been waiting for one all this while.
Sorry for breaking your hopes but not gonna happen dude. Carl Pei doesn't believe in giving discounts within a few months of launch. Someone asked him about it a while ago and he replied "go for a cheaper brand." :p
In fact it's only about to get pricier with the new variant if news are to believed.

Gtx @mp 1080 @ 36k
1070 armor at 23k
Msi 1070 x @26k

And much more ...
and its gone, on a side note, EVGA 1070 is always available for 24K and rumored VEGA Core will have a $399 price tag(25K) , obviously it will be priced at 40K in india, but 1070 prices can go down after it comes out.

Back