Amazon India lightning deals

tempered glass wont have the anti fingerprint coating and will be smaller in size as screen curves at edges. will look ugly. You can get the flexible film type screen guard if u want full coverage, that also is very prone to smudges. tempered glass only cost rs 100

My cuz keeps installing 100 buck tempered glass on his cheap Lenovo and it keeps breaking every month or so. I told him instead of all these cheap ones just get a good quality one, cost will be the same (100*xxx). But this is all that's available locally. So the cheap ones aren't really protecting anything, they're just breaking with minimal pressure.

guys do your self a favor. Just check 2 things.
1)If all your orders are actually delivered. (I noticed few of my orders missing and status on Amazon says it was handed to me :) )
2)Many of the products had inflated prices during the sale. I noticed that I am saving more than a 1000Rs if I place the same 5 orders today. :) So I am now returning the already delivered ones and placing new orders

For new s7 buyers

This is my 2nd S7
Nillkin tempered doesn't cover the sides
Spigen fits perfect, I had crystal case also earlier but not with non tempered (normal wet /dry install) ones. That's why Nillkin is not covering sides

If you take wet /dry install normal ones then spigen doesn't work
Screen guard comes out from sides
With those hard cases only cases work like sold by Flipkart smart buy for 149/ FK billion sale
I also have a S7 edge which I am using so well versed
Havent tried the curve 3D tempered screen guard with spigen cases. Reviews says tempered come out at sides due to cases so...

So for spigen to be used no screen guard or tempered which don't cover sides

With normal screen guard then hard cases available on all sides
If any one wants can post pics of these hard cases covering my S7 edge which has normal screen guard
Can you tell me which Spigen screen protector you are using?

guys do your self a favor. Just check 2 things.
1)If all your orders are actually delivered. (I noticed few of my orders missing and status on Amazon says it was handed to me :) )
2)Many of the products had inflated prices during the sale. I noticed that I am saving more than a 1000Rs if I place the same 5 orders today. :) So I am now returning the already delivered ones and placing new orders

Amazon courier service is crap, I'm a Prime member and I have multiple times the courier saying they attempted delivery but no one was there where as i was at home all day, even after complaining it did not help, they also sometimes to meet deadlines update that delivered and then the next day they deliver it, very disappointed

Amazon courier service is crap, I'm a Prime member and I have multiple times the courier saying they attempted delivery but no one was there where as i was at home all day, even after complaining it did not help, they also sometimes to meet deadlines update that delivered and then the next day they deliver it, very disappointed
has happened to me too many a times. They do it to falsely show that they have met the Prime delivery deadlines.

Delhivery does that all the time.

Can you tell me which Spigen screen protector you are using?
I haven't mentioned spigen tempered screen protector anywhere in this
Still I also have Spigen S7 edge screen protector -https://m.ebay.in/itm/172668552088
Haven't installed it yet, it's 2 set, it's not tempered though but still hard type protector

BTW THOSE BUYING SAMSUNG WHY THINKING OF SCREEN GUARD ANYWAY ? samsung anyway giving one time screen replacment for 900 rs. Might as well use that than changing screenguards every few moths that ruin touch experience and make phone look ugly.

Despite having gorilla glass protection, the screen is just scratch resistant. Not scratch proof though.
I donno about others but in my experience the scratches will crop up soon with time.. It mostly happens when keeping the phone in pocket with keys or other stuff.. I can't always be wary of such things, hence need a decent screen guard..
That one time screen replacement is only in case of breakage and not for scratches..

After much research I finally bought :-
This back cover - https://www.amazon.in/MTT-Absorption-Carbon-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B01N9HS0DA/ref=sr_1_8?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1506499617&sr=1-8&keywords=mtt+galaxy+s7&th=1
Installed it yesterday and erased that "MTT" initials at the back.. Looks like a Spigen case knock off now :p

And this screen guard - http://www.ebay.in/itm/PACK-OF-2-PC...ed-Glass-For-SAMSUNG-GALAXY-S7-/332301436601?
Yet to receive the screen guard..

Despite having gorilla glass protection, the screen is just scratch resistant. Not scratch proof though.
I donno about others but in my experience the scratches will crop up soon with time.. It mostly happens when keeping the phone in pocket with keys or other stuff.. I can't always be wary of such things, hence need a decent screen guard..
That one time screen replacement is only in case of breakage and not for scratches..

This back cover - https://www.amazon.in/MTT-Absorption-Carbon-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B01N9HS0DA/ref=sr_1_8?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1506499617&sr=1-8&keywords=mtt+galaxy+s7&th=1
Installed it yesterday and erased that "MTT" initials at the back.. Looks like a Spigen case knock off now :p

And this screen guard - http://www.ebay.in/itm/PACK-OF-2-PC...ed-Glass-For-SAMSUNG-GALAXY-S7-/332301436601?
then just break it in 1 year if screen has scratched up, whats the harm. much better than spending thousands on screens protectors and phone guards. the screen guard u mentioned wont even cover the screen fully and it will look weird.

then just break it in 1 year if screen has scratched up, whats the harm. much better than spending thousands on screens protectors and phone guards. the screen guard u mentioned wont even cover the screen fully and it will look weird.

As much as I would to break the screen using a controlled explosion or something, there is no guarantee that I might not end up in damaging some other component too.. :p
For me the screen replacement offer is kind of like an insurance policy..
And I only spent about 600 for both the back cover and screen guard.. If the screen guard doesn't look good, then I will just go without it..
Anyways I have purchased that buyback thing too.. So will get it exchanged after 8 months or so and get exchange value of 15k..

Let us know how it works out for you.From the looks of the screen protector it seems to me that the sides will be sticking out.

As much as I would to break the screen using a controlled explosion or something, there is no guarantee that I might not end up in damaging some other component too.. :p
For me the screen replacement offer is kind of like an insurance policy..
And I only spent about 600 for both the back cover and screen guard.. If the screen guard doesn't look good, then I will just go without it..
Anyways I have purchased that buyback thing too.. So will get it exchanged after 8 months or so and get exchange value of 15k..
why even pay for that ? u will get way higher value outside anyway.

u will get way higher value outside anyway.

Hope you are right about it.. Lets see how it goes in the future.. :angelic:[DOUBLEPOST=1506513645][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let us know how it works out for you.From the looks of the screen protector it seems to me that the sides will be sticking out.
It was delivered afternoon today.. Will apply it as soon as I get home..
After that I will post feedback over here..

SteelSeries 62281 The Sims 4 Gaming Mouse
Rs 500/- + 15% Cash Back if used with Amazon Pay!

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00KQJS8SG/

41zaXYWNuqL._SL1000_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back