Amazon India lightning deals

Just placed the order for this. Seller is new.
Screenshot_20200908-154920163~2.jpg

If possible, we should avoid using Amazon Pay Later. That's a loan account and is reflected in Cibil Score. I recently got it closed because I don't want any loan entries in my name.

If possible, we should avoid using Amazon Pay Later. That's a loan account and is reflected in Cibil Score. I recently got it closed because I don't want any loan entries in my name.
Holy shit. I didn't know about this although never used it. Thanks for posting this.

On the contrary the more loans you take and close them successfully on completion the better will be your CIBIL score.

Hi ! looking to buy a wireless keyboard/mouse combo. Please suggest some good deals. I think amazon has a sale day from 15th this month.
Any good options upto 2k for full rgb keyboard/mouse ? I wanted to go for wireless rgb keyboard/mouse but I am not able to see any good options. Any body using them ?

Hi ! looking to buy a wireless keyboard/mouse combo. Please suggest some good deals. I think amazon has a sale day from 15th this month.
Any good options upto 2k for full rgb keyboard/mouse ? I wanted to go for wireless rgb keyboard/mouse but I am not able to see any good options. Any body using them ?
Amazon sale on the 15th? No mention of this anywhere.

Just placed the order for this. Seller is new.

Did you receive the item?
Mine got cancelled from Amazon's side itself but strangely I received a delivery for the same today..
However since the delivery guy refused to open and inspect the package before payment, I denied accepting it

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    278 KB · Views: 189
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    257.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    314.4 KB · Views: 174
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    315.1 KB · Views: 166
Mine got cancelled from Amazon's side itself but strangely I received a delivery for the same today..
However since the delivery guy refused to open and inspect the package before payment, I denied accepting it
My conspiracy theory- These new sellers which post items at suspicious prices, they(or amazon) cancel the order. They ship something anyway, outside of Amazon system. It arrives as COD. You pay and find out its just junk or trash. Amazon can't help since it wasn't done through their system. Seller then vanishes.
The seller might be doing this only with cod orders, online payment would be returned easily upon cancellation, COD when something arrives would make it suspicious for the receiver.

My conspiracy theory- These new sellers which post items at suspicious prices, they(or amazon) cancel the order. They ship something anyway, outside of Amazon system. It arrives as COD. You pay and find out its just junk or trash. Amazon can't help since it wasn't done through their system. Seller then vanishes.
The seller might be doing this only with cod orders, online payment would be returned easily upon cancellation, COD when something arrives would make it suspicious for the receiver.

Shocking to hear that. Better not to pay COD for these items

I feel the same. I had ordred jbl infinity headphone from amazon for 1k from a new seller ( normal price is 1500 with regular sellers). Order was canceled, but courier guys tried to deliver it twice. I refused to accept. Yes it was COD.

Just wanted to know, did you order using COD option or not?

Back