Amazon India lightning deals

i am still waitng for this huge ass 32' 144hz qhd LG monitor to retail at 25k. Oct 2019 guys were so damn lucky for getting it at as low as 22k.
i guess, it'll never be the same again.
I saw it once’s for 22k or so.
i am still waitng for this huge ass 32' 144hz qhd LG monitor to retail at 25k. Oct 2019 guys were so damn lucky for getting it at as low as 22k.
i guess, it'll never be the same again.
You can get it for 27.4K locally

had a shitty experience with amazon delivery today. i had preoredered a monitor. since i was absent, i had my friend ready to receive it.
when the delivery called me on phone, he straight way started asking for OTP for delivery confirmation.
i asked him to first video call to see if the seal is broken. well, what can i expect. it seemed like the entire seal was opened. he started giving promises like 'product is original', 'i guarantee the genuiness'.
made excuses for why the seal was open. saying, they move alot of products, so seal is bound to slip.

as i prepaid the monitor, will disount(i had received as 'instant disount')be deducted from the refund ? i paid 11k(1k disount) for 12k monitor. so would i get 11k or 10k(1k discount that i got would be decuted) ?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-10-24 at 12.56.40.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-10-24 at 12.56.40.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 154
had a shitty experience with amazon delivery today. i had preoredered a monitor. since i was absent, i had my friend ready to receive it.
when the delivery called me on phone, he straight way started asking for OTP for delivery confirmation.
i asked him to first video call to see if the seal is broken. well, what can i expect. it seemed like the entire seal was opened. he started giving promises like 'product is original', 'i guarantee the genuiness'.
made excuses for why the seal was open. saying, they move alot of products, so seal is bound to slip.

as i prepaid the monitor, will disount(i had received as 'instant disount')be deducted from the refund ? i paid 11k(1k disount) for 12k monitor. so would i get 11k or 10k(1k discount that i got would be decuted) ?

You will get refund of the amount you “actually” paid

thx, i was scared for a moment there :D how often delivery guys deliver goods with seal broken/open ? coz i have seen many reviews where ppl accepted order desite the broken seal.

27.4K locally
where ? i am from odisha, the farthest i can go is kolkata without using up my leave

thx, i was scared for a moment there :D how often delivery guys deliver goods with seal broken/open ? coz i have seen many reviews where ppl accepted order desite the broken seal.

where ? i am from odisha, the farthest i can go is kolkata without using up my leave
Never had seal broken till date on any product ordered from amazon.

But recently they've switched to paper based tape, so I don't know how reliable they are compared to the old plastic tape.

Lol broken seal. For last few deliveries they are delivering pantry items i order in torn boxes. Seal is intact, box is totally torn, lovely stuffs. But then again it's grocery items so yeah. Bunch of unprofessionals they have hired as delivery persons.

Why did you accept a broken seal order inthe first place?

Seal is intact, box is totally torn, lovely stuffs
lol what the fudge.
Why did you accept
i didnt mate. nor did my friend, who was accepting it on my behalf. i returned it, too much of a hassle. either the product arrives in good condition, or no deal.

let's conclude this discussion, as i found answer to my query. had bought acer 24' 165hz, i will now have to order LG 24' 144hz . i did want to try acer tho, reviews not bad of that model.

Last edited:
Just to expand their reach amazon has roped in very many freelancers
They tend to do it like 15 days before the festival sales and they ll remain employed till December i guess

Just about an hour back we received a package which had 2 lifebuoy hand wash liquid pouches both 1.5Lx2

Upon suggestion the guy left it at door and claimed delivered, after he was gone the package was picked up and was taken to the balcony and we noticed the box was torn from one side as if someone tried to peek inside, the tap at that upper part was also cut.

I complained right away to Amazon, and they asked foe pics which i shared and within 5 min i was issued a full refund along with an apology and was asked to keep the product as well.

Mind you - - the products inside were fine and sealed..
But this is how amazon is and has been with me since years, utterly professional and totally supportive no matter what.

I do have the prime account since the prime membership had started.

Sharing a few pics of the package

IMG_2020-10-24-12-03-33-865_1.jpg
IMG_2020-10-24-12-03-48-433_1.jpg
IMG_2020-10-24-12-03-56-418_1.jpg
IMG_2020-10-24-12-04-09-398_1.jpg

lol what the fudge.

i didnt mate. nor did my friend, who was accepting it on my behalf. i returned it, too much of a hassle. either the product arrives in good condition, or no deal.

let's conclude this discussion, as i found answer to my query. had bought acer 24' 165hz, i will now have to order LG 24' 144hz . i did want to try acer tho, reviews not bad of that model.

LG one is great, I also ordered few days back and received it.

Last edited:
Is this the right procedure, I mean repasting every year or so? Because I thought the same and then people in some other tech forum totally ridiculed me and said I should not bother repasting every year, that taking the cooler off and remounting it puts pressure on the processor and so on and I was advised to leave the processor without repasting for long time.

So which one to get, the NT-H1 shows price of 899 and that Kryonuat much less so should I go on and purchase?
I do it every year as there is nothing worse than non functional thermal paste for the cpu/gpu.

Mdcomputers

You could get a replacement if that is the case and if the option is available instead of going for a refund. That way you get a new item without losing the discount.

Back