Amazon India lightning deals

There are special offers sometimes. For example, in January sales, if one were to login through SBI YONO app then there was an additional 5% cashback if cart total was over 15k and 10% if cart total was over 25k. So in essence, if I bought stuff totalling 25k or above, total discount was around 20% with a max cap of 3500, IIRC. So basically 14% effective discount.
Damn I totally forgot discount cap existed.

Anyway that Samsung 1TB Nvme pricing was so good. For how long was it on sale? Any idea if we'll ever get one again?

My price history extension says normal price is just about 1.5k. Might not be worth it if you don't buy it in group like you said.
Its normal selling price is 1485 atleast that's what my cart said
But even 1399 aint bad it won't go lower than this.
Acc to many it performs better than expected though i am yet to use as still. Looking for a decent used cabinet

Oh do own it? Let us know some result.
Just purchased
It ll come in stock on 7th Dec
So its gonna be a looooooong wait for a feedback
Lets see if i can wait that long
Depends on the search for a cabinet, if the cabinet is found early then might just get something else
Who knows

I just want that RGB Ryzen cpu cooler. Nothing else.
Now that its not available loose I will have to find a good alternative.

Its normal selling price is 1485 atleast that's what my cart said
But even 1399 aint bad it won't go lower than this.
Acc to many it performs better than expected though i am yet to use as still. Looking for a decent used cabinet
It is one of the best cpu coolers and you can't go wrong for under 1.5k
I have the Gammaxx GTE V2 which is just the RGB model of this and works awesome!
I wanted to buy 400 V2 only but was out of stock back then

It is one of the best cpu coolers and you can't go wrong for under 1.5k
I have the Gammaxx GTE V2 which is just the RGB model of this and works awesome!
I wanted to buy 400 V2 only but was out of stock back then
This was advised to me when I was discussing build options with @NAV33N, and it was seconded by another knowledgeable friend in @ruiner21.
And jow you are also rooting for it, may be i ll just wait hope the fan is quiet as i hate that wheezing him of these fans [emoji6]

But need a cabinet asap.. Though

AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT Processor with MSI X570-A Pro Motherboard and Deepcool GAMMAXX L240 V2 RGB AIO Cooler https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08L7GVVBM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_dlC_u1sNFb3EN6A76?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

This seems a nice deal plus card discount
3600XT + X570 A PRo + AIO cooler for 35k!
I would never buy this combo even if it saves me money, because of the mother board. 3600xt is a great processor and can be pushed more than the 3600 with much stability. To pair it with a low tier motherboard would be a waste of money. If someone plans to buy that motherboard, might as well save more money and stick to a lower end ryzen processor. The deal looks like they are trying to get rid off something from their inventory.

I feel a 3700x (with Stock cooler) + good B450 budget motherboard will be better value for around 35k.
The whole point of buying an unlocked processor is, to overclock and push it further for which a motherboard with quality VRM's is required. I wouldn't pair an enthusiast grade processor with a budget motherboard. Thats like using regular fuel in a ferrari instead of higher octane fuel. Will it run? Yes for sure. But will it run the way it should run? No. I'll stick with a budget CPU in that case. The MSI x570 tomahawk have great VRM's and 12-phase CPU power delivery and is a great motherboard to pair with 3700x and above.

The whole point of buying an unlocked processor is, to overclock and push it further for which a motherboard with quality VRM's is required. I wouldn't pair an enthusiast grade processor with a budget motherboard. Thats like using regular fuel in a ferrari instead of higher octane fuel. Will it run? Yes for sure. But will it run the way it should run? No. I'll stick with a budget CPU in that case. The MSI x570 tomahawk have great VRM's and 12-phase CPU power delivery and is a great motherboard to pair with 3700x and above.
I agree to your point if budget was not restricted, but the key pointers for the statement made:
CPU + Mobo budget = 35k (as this was the combo sale price for 3600xt + X570A-pro + Deepcool L240 AIO cooler)
3700X is a 65W TDP processor, Should work well with Budget boards with good VRMs
B450 vs B550 vs X570 - Performance gain for PCIE 4.0 vs 3.0 is minimal even for 3080 (
)
The advantages are primarily related to number of PCIE Lanes (Multiple GPUs, Multiple NVMe drives etc) & Future-proofing

For me, spending on the Best Motherboard + Expensive AIO to overclock a Lower Tier CPU doesn't make sense; if you can buy a higher tier CPU and a Good Motherboard for the same budget.

I agree to your point if budget was not restricted, but the key pointers for the statement made:
CPU + Mobo budget = 35k (as this was the combo sale price for 3600xt + X570A-pro + Deepcool L240 AIO cooler)
3700X is a 65W TDP processor, Should work well with Budget boards with good VRMs
B450 vs B550 vs X570 - Performance gain for PCIE 4.0 vs 3.0 is minimal even for 3080 (
)
The advantages are primarily related to number of PCIE Lanes (Multiple GPUs, Multiple NVMe drives etc) & Future-proofing

For me, spending on the Best Motherboard + Expensive AIO to overclock a Lower Tier CPU doesn't make sense; if you can buy a higher tier CPU and a Good Motherboard for the same budget.
The whole point of having a premium motherboard is to get good stability (not the features alone) while overclocking which the budget boards cannot when you push the higher end processors with it. 3700X tdp is 65W but its also an 8 core 16 thread processor which can heat up the board faster than the 3600 counterpart when fully loaded. The x570A-pro is cheap for a reason. A Low tier board comes with crappy VRM's which throttle the performance as you push it. If your work involves not pushing the cpu or its mostly medium loads, might as well go with the low tier motherboards by all means.

Quoting the review from a user on mdcomputers

if you think why a x570 mother board is soo cheap, i'll tell you that

1. the Vrm cooling is pathetic no ventilation in the heatsink of the VRMs. My Motherboard reached at a peak temperaturs of 106 C.
2. then the chipset cooler makes a lot of noise and known to fail. my motherboard fan i think is on the verge of failing considering its making a lot of noise even booting and even after a proper cleanup with alcohol the problem and temps are still high.
3. the chipset even reaches the peak of 80 C in heavy CPU workloads.

so if you are thinking of overclocking and pairing this motherboard with like a AMD ryzen 7 3700x or higher i recommend buying other motherboards or wait for the MSI x570 Tomahawk .

i repeat if you are going to buy this mother board only pair it with amd ryzen 5 3600 or below and dont even think about overclocking it .
DONT FALL FOR THE PRICE OF THIS MOTHERBOARD

Back