Amazon India lightning deals

Guys are you aware of any TEMP Card "like Netsafe Card of HDFC" given by any Indian Banks, which actually works with online payment on international sites ?

I have tried a few such temporary cards from different Indian Banks, but found non of them to work. International sites ask for a REAL Credit Card for accepting the payment and they detect that you are using some sort of Temporary Credit Card Number and hence decline the transaction.

If anyone have any idea about how a Temp Card could be used for such International Transactions, then please message me. I am willing to pay for this help.

Thanks a lot.

Guys are you aware of any TEMP Card "like Netsafe Card of HDFC" given by any Indian Banks, which actually works with online payment on international sites ?

I have tried a few such temporary cards from different Indian Banks, but found non of them to work. International sites ask for a REAL Credit Card for accepting the payment and they detect that you are using some sort of Temporary Credit Card Number and hence decline the transaction.

If anyone have any idea about how a Temp Card could be used for such International Transactions, then please message me. I am willing to pay for this help.

Thanks a lot.
I have successfully used these temp from hdfc on aliexpress without any hassle.

Thanks a lot.
I do remember those Netsafe cards by HDFC bank. I really don't need to generate those cards, don't know if they still provide this service.
If you 've HDFC / ICICI account you can use netbanking to enable your DEBIT card for international transactions. You can also set limit for international and domestic transactions.
only using ICICI and never tried my HDFC card for international transaction but there's no reason it shouldn't work.

Thank you for replying to my request @Nitendra Singh and @Pravy

Since my temp cards do not get accepted, therefor I thought that maybe it would be better to get such temp cards from other country Vendors from USA or UK etc. as those countries have a lot of services in this regards.

Can someone here please tell if they can get " Temporary One Time Use or Disposable Credit Card Numbers" which are offered by services like - https://www.revolut.com/ etc
There are many such services which offers such cards, like - https://www.online-tech-tips.com/cool-websites/5-reputable-disposable-credit-card-number-services/ and https://privacy.com/ and www.revolut.com alternatives - Google Search

If you or anyone in your circle, can help in getting such temp cards, then please do let me know. I am willing to pay for this help. Not looking for free help. Please message me for this.

Moderators - I am sorry to post this message here, I will not post more such messages in this thread, as this is for Amazon Deals, but as the International Sites Payment topic came up, so I ended up posting my request here. Please do not mind this.

Thanks and Regards

Apply for a Niyo Global Card. You will get it on the same day, preferably IDFC, load money via IMPS.
Since these cards are prepaid there is no risk.
Added benefit, 0% currency conversion charge.

Apply for a Niyo Global Card. You will get it on the same day, preferably IDFC, load money via IMPS.
Since these cards are prepaid there is no risk.
Added benefit, 0% currency conversion charge.
Have you personally used it ? What are the charges ? Can we use it as an alternative to paypal for getting money from abroad ?

Incase anyone is interested, Amazon has iPad Mini 5 for 31900 which is 3K less than its MRP of 34900 and with HDFC Credit Card further discount of 3K can be obtained, making final price 28,900 Rupees.
I have HDFC Credit card in case anyone is planning to buy.

Have you personally used it ? What are the charges ? Can we use it as an alternative to paypal for getting money from abroad ?
Card is good if you do international transaction or travel outside of india.
Earlier it was free. Just Now they started charging 200+gst. But considering there are no extra charges for international transaction and taking out cash outside india. I think it is worth it.
Also it is just like a normal debit card. You get bank account with all facilities as in other banks with option of dcb and idfc.

Card is good if you do international transaction or travel outside of india.
Earlier it was free. Just Now they started charging 200+gst. But considering there are no extra charges for international transaction and taking out cash outside india. I think it is worth it.
Also it is just like a normal debit card. You get bank account with all facilities as in other banks with option of dcb and idfc.

Thanks @JMP and @rockyo27 for the info about Niyo Card. I will check it out.

Logitech MK850 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo​

2.4GHz Wireless & Bluetooth, Curved Keyframe , 12 Programmable Keys, 3-Year Battery Life, PC/Mac​

Rs 6350 + 10 % Instant Discount with AU Bank Debit Cards

Ditto same offer with same price is available at Flipkart as well -

They are giving 10% off on ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Cards.

Can someone please help me to buy it, if they have either AU Bank Debit Card or ICICI Bank Cards.

I am also looking for buying this 15 Feet HDMI Cable -

AmazonBasics Braided HDMI Cable - 15-Feet​

Rs 999

I hope both these products are good quality in their categories.

Thanks

Kingston 4GB 2400MHz DDR4 Non-ECC PC Memory ValueRam DIMM (KVR24N17S6/4)

Rs.1429.

Seller: Appario Retail Private Ltd
I checked the price history. Standard price is 1700-1850. Lowest it has ever been to is 1200. Just FYI.
Can someone please help me to buy it, if they have either AU Bank Debit Card or ICICI Bank Cards.
Also this member is willing to pay upfront. So if anyone has any of those bank accounts then maybe you can help out. I don't have ICICI.

Logitech MK850 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo​

2.4GHz Wireless & Bluetooth, Curved Keyframe , 12 Programmable Keys, 3-Year Battery Life, PC/Mac​

Rs 6350 + 10 % Instant Discount with AU Bank Debit Cards

Ditto same offer with same price is available at Flipkart as well -

They are giving 10% off on ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Cards.

I am also looking for buying this 15 Feet HDMI Cable -

AmazonBasics Braided HDMI Cable - 15-Feet​

Rs 999

I hope both these products are good quality in their categories.

Thanks

PM me.

Back